Trump and his administration are incompetent.

UberwhoIaM

I’ve no idea how trump garners any support whatsoever, but for those that do, here is an easy to watch timeline of his botched response to Covid, complete with lies and contradictions:

I don’t know what it will take for his supporters to acknowledge how little he understands or how untrustworthy he is.
ANYBODY ELSE BOTHER TO RESEARCH THE SOURCE OF THIS VIDEO?

Screenshot_20200407-065449_Chrome.jpg

LüberInLyft

Are you even serious? I can’t tell if you are trolling...
Post automatically merged:

The “source” is Trumps mouth...
Ok Uber donkey. How's driving coronavirus patients with 0 surge or primetime? Or are you waiting for your government check while mom makes you meatloaf?

Hans GrUber

I haven’t driven for Uber in 2 years after the pay cut. It’s a joke. I mainly come on the board for a laugh or try to convince others to leave the platform.

Back to the video... it could have been released by ISIS. You do realize that he said all that stuff, right? Do you? I just want to understand that YOU understand that happened, and I’d like to know how you defend it.
Post automatically merged:

Btw... as Trump continues to shift blame, something his supporters blindly buy into, please understand that he cut the pandemic team to save money when he took office and knew about this back in November. He’s a callous joke.

Last edited:

USMCX

The “source” is Trumps mouth....Back to the video... it could have been released by ISIS. You do realize that he said all that stuff, right?
Taken out of context to fool the plebes and others like you who don't know how to make any money.

and I’d like to know how you defend it.
Very easily and debunked elsewhere by simply pointing out that nearly everyone said the same thing at the time because they were lied to by China and the WHO.

Btw... as Trump continues to shift blame,
You mean call out China and the WHO for lying and thereby giving the CCP virus 6 more weeks to spread worldwide.

something his supporters blindly buy into,
You mean the facts. But you can believe CCP propaganda without looking like a tool?

please understand that he cut the pandemic team to save money when he took office and knew about this back in November. He’s a callous joke.
Plenty of blame to go around...such as how the WHO ignored Taiwan's warning in early December...because China doesn't acknowledge Taiwan's right to exist. Or Obama depleting our PPE stocks or not working on a SARs vaccine after the last flu outbreak. Or China lying that it was transmissable to humans...but it's all Trump's fault lol

This chestnut. lol Millions killed? No, Chicken little was wrong. But for the WHO to ignore medical science warning about the flu in December because it came from a politically incorrect country? Pathetic

DerBundes

^ ^ ^ is this completely LEGIT?
do you understand this is just a graphic MEEM that somebody created themselves?

did you investigate each quote?
are you you just another Hillary supporter that wants to make everything about politics and blame everything on trump?
😑😑😑😑

DoubleDee

I haven’t driven for Uber in 2 years after the pay cut. It’s a joke. I mainly come on the board for a laugh or try to convince others to leave the platform.
Get a life schmuck. Stop obsessing over President Trump. Put away your Hillary Clinton blow up love doll and start driving Uber again.

AIRDREAM

Just stop talking. You sound dumber with every word you speak. Terrorists have actually killed people, Trump has killed not 1 person. You. Are. A. Psycho.
Just be sincere, you know that his action or inaction (Donald) created all those casualties, right ? We only have one commander in chief, someone who is in charge of doing what he is supposed to do. Just be sincere.

LüberInLyft

Just be sincere, you know that his action or inaction (Donald) created all those casualties, right ? We only have one commander in chief, someone who is in charge of doing what he is supposed to do. Just be sincere.
I just don't get how you can say any of this is trump's fault? I disliked trump before you people even knew who trump was. Now seeing as how libturds hate trump so much, that makes me like him more and want him to keep continuing to prevent you people from destroying this country.

He likes hard workers, no matter what your race is. More than half this country are lazy freeloaders and he poses a problem for them.

AIRDREAM

I just don't get how you can say any of this is trump's fault? I disliked trump before you people even knew who trump was. Now seeing as how libturds hate trump so much, that makes me like him more and want him to keep continuing to prevent you people from destroying this country.

He likes hard workers, no matter what your race is. More than half this country are lazy freeloaders and he poses a problem for them.
There are NOT more FREE LOADERS, than the people in Mid West and the BIG Corporation. What at you talking about ?
Do you know that the Government load (20 billion dollars, daily) into the Dow Jones and others to make the big Corporation wallets ??

Xris Xros

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
There are NOT more FREE LOADERS, than the people in Mid West and the BIG Corporation. What at you talking about ?
Do you know that the Government load (20 billion dollars, daily) into the Dow Jones and others to make the big Corporation wallets ??
You are wasting your time with that fool.

Hans GrUber

HAHAHAHA. Hard work? Trump? He likes hard workers bc they make him money while they work for a pittance. The undying irony of Trump supporters is that the majority of them are the poorly educated and low income bracket, and those are the people whose lives and futures are being ruined the most.

AIRDREAM

HAHAHAHA. Hard work? Trump? He likes hard workers bc they make him money while they work for a pittance. The undying irony of Trump supporters is that the majority of them are the poorly educated and low income bracket, and those are the people whose lives and futures are being ruined the most.

I used to be worry about Obama's economy. It was like the end of the world, 2007, Obama just got in, 1st week and he had to borrow 3.5 trillions to get the economy back to work (from George Bush' crashed and bad economy (2 wars and thousand of soldiers, personal in the payroll, supplies in a foreign country, looking for 1 guy, "Osama".
But now, the economy went down the a deeper hole with the apprentice of President.
3 + years on the job and he still does not know what to do.

USMCX

lol, so?
I used to be worry about Obama's economy. It was like the end of the world, 2007, Obama just got in, 1st week and he had to borrow 3.5 trillions to get the economy back to work (from George Bush' crashed and bad economy (2 wars and thousand of soldiers, personal in the payroll, supplies in a foreign country, looking for 1 guy, "Osama".
But now, the economy went down the a deeper hole with the apprentice of President.
3 + years on the job and he still does not know what to do.
If you're trying to defend the doubling of our debt under Obama then you've really lost your mind...pathetic

1586595054945.png

LüberInLyft

lol, so?

If you're trying to defend the doubling of our debt under Obama then you've really lost your mind...pathetic

View attachment 446114
Why do liberals feel the need to write a novel every time they open their mouth? Don't they realize the more they write, the more stupid they sound?

Maybe if they had any brains, they could be making money instead of trolling uber forums starting political fights