Trump and his administration are incompetent.

AIRDREAM

Politics and religion are two things that aren’t worth discussing. Many liberals are actually happy about the market crashing. Given this type of attitude and obsession, I truly fear for them when Trump is most likely re-elected in November.
I dont think so. I think Donald McQuack is done.

AIRDREAM

lmao, Hillary supporter.
(I'm putting you on ignore now, this is like having a conversation with a 14 year old boy that identifies as a honey bee)

1-2-3 ignored. GONE.

feel free to continue to have the conversation with yourself. which, no doubt, you probably will.
Ha ha ha - Facts, we are not kids. Stay with the facts of real life not with your feelings for your candidate.
You do what ever you want but we have said nothing to insult you. You just insult yourself with your aptitude. Stay cool.

freeFromUber

Anyone who still supports Trump is a grade A fool
You keep saying the exact same thing. What’s up with that?
Please explain exactly what you hate about the President’s policies. I’m not talking about his personality, I can understand people not liking him personally, but what about HIS POLICIES and ACCOMPLISHMENTS don’t you like?
Is the unemployment rate too low?
Are you taxes too low?
Do you feel too safe?
Are you upset that China is paying us billions in tariffs and is not eating our lunch anymore?
Are you sorry that the President is putting your interests ahead of terrorists?
Are you distraught that the Taliban and al-Qaeda is pretty much non-existent?
Does it bother you that the 2 or 3 leading terrorists in the world are now worm food?
Are you pissed off that Apple, Microsoft and Intel are, or will be building manufacturing facilities in the US?
I could go on, but you get the idea..,
So, what is it exactly that you object to?

Ardery

Please explain exactly what you hate about the President’s policies. I’m not talking about his personality, I can understand people not liking him personally, but what about HIS POLICIES and ACCOMPLISHMENTS don’t you like?
Are you taxes too low?
Do you feel too safe?
Are you upset that China is paying us billions in tariffs and is not eating our lunch anymore?
Does it bother you that the 2 or 3 leading terrorists in the world are now worm food?
Are you pissed off that Apple, Microsoft and Intel are, or will be building manufacturing facilities in the US?
lol
if there was a way to click "like" multiple times, I would. you really did spell it out brilliantly.

now, I'm awaiting their next "Donald McQuack" retort. it seems to be all they have.

AIRDREAM

lol
if there was a way to click "like" multiple times, I would. you really did spell it out brilliantly.

now, I'm awaiting their next "Donald McQuack" retort. it seems to be all they have.
I like to clarify all these nonsense that Donald said, he has accomplished. Like, you should thank me for AA) stopping all the flight to/from China at the same time of saying AB) Corona Virus is hoax.
1) Yes, I do hate some policies = Like, keeping children in jail for many months and now years.
2) Unemployment is low because the government changed their policies as: Uber/Lyft drivers to count as 1 or 2 full time employed person (fake numbers) Are you a full time employed person with benefits ?
3) Taxes are now higher for many regular workers with less deductions from previous years + there is no health insurance for workers as previous years. - + There is tax break for the rich and corporation as Donald's Hotels.
4) Feeling safe = No
5) China paying more taxes = I do not think so. China is not paying any taxes, so far. And if China pays taxes it will be: (Product + tax >> End consumer) (we all) will be paying the taxes not China.
6) President putting more interest on the terrorist. = May be, but all Administrations have to do that, Obama did it, George Bush did it. What is the difference ?
7) Taliban, al-Qaeda not existence - I do not know that, they live on the other side of the world, they always have lived there and they still living there. That is their back yard, now Donald is doing an agreement in paper with them. Do that make me feel safer, No. To me there is no change.
8) Worm food - I do not know and has nothing to do with us.
9) Big companies doing new factories in the USA. > They should do it voluntarily and not being obligated to do it, like Donald is forcing them to do it.

Those are facts and not feelings. I do not care who is the President or Political party in power.
They have to do the right thing.

Last edited:

freeFromUber

9) Big companies doing new factories in the USA. > They should do it voluntarily and not being obligated to do it, like Donald is forcing them to do it.
How exactly is Trump FORCING companies to invest in America? They are doing it because they were able to bring back BILLIONS of dollars from offshore because the taxes were too draconian. But thanks to trumps 15% tax, they decided it makes economical sense to manufacture in the US, and create hundreds of thousands of new manufacturing jobs. Next...
Post automatically merged:

8) Worm food - I do not know and has nothing to do with us.
Terrorism has “nothing to do with us”...really dude? Ever hear of 9/11? Ever hear of Osama Bin Laden? Ever hear of Barrack Hussein Obama? What planet are you on? Next...

7) Taliban, al-Qaeda not existence - I do not know that, they live on the other side of the world, they always have lived there and they still living there. That is their back yard, now Donald is doing an agreement in paper with them. Do that make me feel safer, No.
How many terrorist attacks have you heard of in the last 3 years? When is the last time you heard the Talibsn or all-Qaeda mentioned on the news or in print? Wake up! Next...

Last edited:

AIRDREAM

How exactly is Trump FORCING companies to invest in America? They are doing it because they were able to bring back BILLIONS of dollars from offshore because the taxes were too draconian. But thanks to trumps 15% tax, they decided it makes economical sense to manufacture in the US, and create hundreds of thousands of new manufacturing jobs. Next...
The last time I heard Trump talking about Apple and other manufacturers, he said: I will impose heavy taxes in products made by Apple coming from other countries unless they are made in USA, he mentioned 70% tax. That is coercion or pressure from a (1) Politician to a private internacional company to move their manufacturing plants to the USA. The free market is not free anymore.
And at the end, who will be paying any taxes is always the end user, the consumer.

freeFromUber

6) President putting more interest on the terrorist. = May be, but all Administrations have to do that, Obama did it, George Bush did it. What is the difference ?
The difference is Obama provide AID to the terrorists and Trump annihilated then.
Example: when al-Qaeda publicly stated they had infiltrated the Syrian refugee program, Obama INCREASED the number of refugees allowed to enter the US.
Example: Obama sent Iran $430 million IN CASH, on a pallet that landed in the middle of the night.
Example: Obama release $150 BILLION or Iranian assists, seized by Bush because they agreed to not produce nuclear weapons for 10 years. They started production about 2 weeks after getting the assets.
Trumps has killed the leading terrorists, cancelled Obama’s stupid nuclear agreement and imposed sanctions on Iran.
THAT’S THE EFFING DIFFERENCE!
Next...

TakeitEZ

Are you taxes too low?
Do you feel too safe?
You really think I am going to waste my time writing out why anyone still supporting Trump is a Grade A fool...lol. Nope, I'm just going to state the fact over and over again that if you support him or the GOP, then you are a....wait for it....GRADE A FOOL.

freeFromUber

5) China paying more taxes = I do not think so. China is not paying any taxes, so far. And if China pays taxes it will be: (Product + tax >> End consumer) (we all) will be paying the taxes not China.
China DOES NOT PAY TAXES...they are being charged a TARIFFS on all the shitty products they ship to the US. Which effectively makes their shit more EXPENSIVE and good produced in the US more attractive. The BILLIONS they are paying in TARIFFS reduce our deficit. Next....

You really think I am going to waste my time writing out why anyone still supporting Trump is a Grade A fool...lol. Nope, I'm just going to state the fact over and over again that if you support him or the GOP, then you are a....wait for it....GRADE A FOOL.
Moron. That’s what all liberals say when they don’t have any FACTS to support their idiotic claims. Just as you have proven.

4) Feeling safe = No
No terrorist attacks. Illegal border crossings down. Less murder, rape, assaults by illegals. More deportations of illegals. If you don’t feel safer, I have no hope for you. Next...

Det Olok

Politics and religion are two things that aren’t worth discussing. Many liberals are actually happy about the market crashing. Given this type of attitude and obsession, I truly fear for them when Trump is most likely re-elected in November.
No one (right, left or center) with a 401K is Happy about the Market Crashing.

This whole tread is an argument as old as time. Since drivers will have plenty of time on our hands, they should just hand us all guns and let us see if one party can eliminate the other.

Last edited: