Trucks, Vans, and 2 Door Cars with TNC Permits

THE UBER KID

I noticed since sup week, trucks and there vehicles have tnc sticker.
Did rules change or something, lf so, then I want to put my truck into use to.

UberCadi

Trucks have to have four doors and seat 4 riders. Full size vans are not allowed, and neither are 2-doors. Some knothead on here bragged about getting a 2-door past Uber. Then he questioned the matter of just how he might have been deactivated. He also had no TNC and was deliberately picking up in the CoH.

THE UBER KID

They are out here.. i have senn mini vans and 2 door trucks.. with the sticker..
So i was like hey might as well put my old pickup in too

Trebor

Just text your rider before hand and tell them uber has not updated your car/license plate. Then you can use any car.

Trebor

I saw a white Dodge 2500 at the airport a few times last month. I haven't seen that guy in a while.
I once saw a 3500 once picking up outside of my local neighborhood walmart grocery store. (i.e. likely a $2 ride) The funny thing is, the trucks get paid the same as uberX. I have no clue why one would think its profitable. I just hope they are only testing the waters with the vehicle they have already to make sure it is something they want to do before getting another vehicle.

tripAces

Uber was desperate for Super Bowl. Deactivations will now start rolling out for those slipping through the cracks.
Unless Uber is scrapping the bottom hard finally.

PhysPro

I used to use our F-150 (4-d00r) before I got a sedan. Definitely not profitable in the long run because of the MPGs.
Never had an issue though...most pax didn't mind either. Although they didn't want their luggage in the bed if I was taking them to the airport. I did feel kinda bad when I had to pick up this little old lady and help her climb in because it was a little too high.