Inshur

Truck racing

Status
Not open for further replies.

babasanfur

Sounds brilliant, they should have a prius as a pace car who will abruptly brake and do a u-turn and drive into the pit lane the wrong way.
If it's not hate .. can't find another reason for posting such a crap and no wonder Betty and Mister given u the first 2 likes

I tell u something I challenge you in a drag race you alone in your tractor tx2 and me with 6 passengers in my prius I cab beat you on the battery

Stop the crap please before posting think with your brain if u have any left

Mr. Mister

If it's not hate .. can't find another reason for posting such a crap and no wonder Betty and Mister given u the first 2 likes

I tell u something I challenge you in a drag race you alone in your tractor tx2 and me with 6 passengers in my prius I cab beat you on the battery

Are you the stig ?

Braindead_drivers

Fyi I'm not a cab driver. The car I drive has blue lights on top, you want to drag race sure I'll even give you a headstart but after i catch up with you I'll ask to see your insurance papers. You want to meet? I'm in central London tomorrow. Bring your cousins too. I love seeing them in their skirts and sandals.

Last edited:

babasanfur

Fyi I'm not a cab driver. The car I drive has blue lights on top, you want to drag race sure I'll even give you a headstart but after i catch up with you I'll ask to see your insurance papers. You want to meet? I'm in central London tomorrow. Bring your cousins too. I love seeing them in their skirts and sandals.
Be careful copper my cousins are scotts and they don't like cotton under thier skirts

Jack Dunphy

Straight away Uber driver breaking the law ( 6 people in a prius must be thinking he's in his council flat )

John John

I thought i smelt bacon.

Cabbie2B

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Jeeeeez man, u r all out ur minds....

Of u all talk about lingo....please read a headline of this thread......cccc

That only proves ur hatered and bascic communication ability....

But can you read????

Status
Not open for further replies.