Trouble seeing passenger rating...

So_cal_909760

after the latest Lyft update, i notice when i get a ping and I look at the rating it just says 4... Can't see the other digit anyone else having these problems?

RideshareDog

Lol I just pulled over to post about this lol
What is this a glitch or more manipulation to get us to pickup pax who are under 4.5 or whatever number? I told the beta team about it a few days ago when I first noticed it in the beta and now today I've seen it a few times in the regular app

Attachments

JaredJ

Came here after numerous requests showing 4...

Seems as though Lyft is trying to mitigate cancellations. Here's an idea Lyft: pay us fairly and we won't have to cancel.

I've resorted to pulling close to the pickup, checking the destination, saying, "Ok Google, take me to [insert address]," and then cancelling if the juice isn't worth the squeeze.

How unethical does a company have to be that in order to get it's drivers to pick up riders because of unfair wages they've resorted to hiding rider ratings.

SubaruLegacy

That looks like a formating error I'm betting more on incompetence than evil on this one. My guess is the font isn't fitting in the space.

What does trip time locked mean? I've never seen that before.

Jake Air

Seems as though Lyft is trying to mitigate cancellations. Here's an idea Lyft: pay us fairly and we won't have to cancel.

I've resorted to pulling close to the pickup, checking the destination, saying, "Ok Google, take me to [insert address]," and then cancelling if the juice isn't worth the squeeze.

How unethical does a company have to be that in order to get it's drivers to pick up riders because of unfair wages they've resorted to hiding rider ratings.
Don't you have to hit arrive on the app to check the destination?
Or are you saying you do that, but you'll still cancel if it's going to be a waste of time trip?

nouberipo

That looks like a formating error I'm betting more on incompetence than evil on this one. My guess is the font isn't fitting in the space.

What does trip time locked mean? I've never seen that before.
Nothing Uber does is done due to impcompetence or oversight. Everything is done for a purpose and it can be presumed that each change also goes through their legal department. Please don't presume that Uber does anything without it going through multiple channels before reaching the end users (drivers and passengers). Yes, they are evil and yes the formatting is done on purpose and to think otherwise is downright foolish.

IR12

Ridesharing business model is predatory to the core.
Domination by exploitation because driver's put up with this BS.

Therefore, U/L aren't concerned about a strike.

No Prisoners

Lyft lux only acceptance 91% because I've missed a couple. Uber acceptance 2%. No surge above $7 no trips. I'm not subsidizing platform, executive compensation, nor passengers. Let someone else do it.
If all drivers did it this way things would be different.
In south Florida whenever surge shows $1 US1 is like Mexico US border zone. Hundreds of immigrants running crazy from border patrol. I really feel for these ants. They're their worst enemy.

SubaruLegacy

Today it seems to be semi fixed I was getting 4.8xxxx, 4.7xxxxx . So I'm going to say it's definitely a formating error. Maybe they are considering letting us see 3 digits on pax instead of 2. Which would make sense that 5.0 would still show ok, since 5 can't have 3 digits. They just suck at coding anything.

Nyte Ryder

after the latest Lyft update, i notice when i get a ping and I look at the rating it just says 4... Can't see the other digit anyone else having these problems?
Exactly l may focus on 5.0 until corrected
Post automatically merged:

In la l can live on 5.0 .... they play too much

They should focus on telling passengers to be better passengers