• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Trouble logging in in martin county

wk1102

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yep me. And when it takes me to Stuart to drop off a fare, the app sends me like 2 or 3 new rider requests that it the app WILL NOT let me accept and leaves me, as you said, stranded in Stuart with no way to log back on. Unless I drive back to PSL. AND it lowers my acceptance rate. Which causes Uber's computer to send me a warning that says, "You are not accepting as many rides as others in your area." And it seems that they have dropped our pay rates without notice.
Rates didn't drop, They are lower in Martin County... Martin -Miami is one area (Miami). St lucie-Daytona(Central Atlantic) is another.

you need to get an inspection done and transfer to the Miami area to be able to pick up South of St Lucie.

wk1102

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yep me. And when it takes me to Stuart to drop off a fare, the app sends me like 2 or 3 new rider requests that it the app WILL NOT let me accept and leaves me, as you said, stranded in Stuart with no way to log back on. Unless I drive back to PSL. AND it lowers my acceptance rate. Which causes Uber's computer to send me a warning that says, "You are not accepting as many rides as others in your area." And it seems that they have dropped our pay rates without notice.
Don't worry about acceptance %, it the cancels that you need to worry a out.
20170512_082624.png