Trolls.....beneficial devils advocate or pain in the butt?

Freebyrdie

Which kind of trolls make you the most aggrevated? I have two....
#1- the bitter ex driver. These people had a bad attitude from the start and are unable to let go despite being let go. They resorted to less then ethical means to get their due.......deactivated. Every driver still diving is their target for ridicule. They are incapable of letting go and moving on.
#2- the Noob hater- these people may have had a taste of rates at the start that were above what they really deserved as a mindless driver making them feel entitled. Either that or they just flat out feel entitled. Additionally......they discount the opinion or experience of anybody driving for less time then they as invalid due to their "noob" status. They feel personally threatened for their meager livelihood by anybody who came on board a day after they did.

Lvcab9404

Which kind of trolls make you the most aggrevated? I have two....
#1- the bitter ex driver. These people had a bad attitude from the start and are unable to let go despite being let go. They resorted to less then ethical means to get their due.......deactivated. Every driver still diving is their target for ridicule. They are incapable of letting go and moving on.
#2- the Noob hater- these people may have had a taste of rates at the start that were above what they really deserved as a mindless driver making them feel entitled. Either that or they just flat out feel entitled. Additionally......they discount the opinion or experience of anybody driving for less time then they as invalid due to their "noob" status. They feel personally threatened for their meager livelihood by anybody who came on board a day after they did.
In which one do I fit in?

Lvcab9404

Neither that I can tell......your a frustrated cabbie with a shrinking income. Class of your own.
One big problem for a lot of people is they spend more money than what they make, I'm off today, tomorrow and Monday, I don't spend money I don't have, I could easily go to work right now and I know I'll make at least 75 or more in tips plus my book, frustrated? Maybe, mad sometimes at you guys for being really cheap, I keep my options open for whatever happens, I like being in this forum just to know what you guys think, some of you are good and some bad, I have couple of friends in this forum, I wish you luck, remember to collect money from the weed dispensaries, gun clubs, liquor stores, etc,etc, they all pay us.

LasVegasMellowYellow

An amateur poet I try to be
though my work, you'll never see-

In many ways I'm very shy
on the work of others I must rely-

Here's a piece from a genius poet: Darren Wall (2016)

The Internet Troll
---
Sitting in his chair,
Laughing at your pain,
Abuse driven glory,
His only aim,
---
Withdrawn from society,
Curtains drawn close,
Prozac painkillers,
Attention less ghost,
---
Viral anger,
Lack of remorse,
Deflecting the pain,
Of his parent's divorce,
---
A knock at his door,
The troll opens it wide,
A recognized face,
Looks him straight in the eyes,
---
Fear grips his body,
As she pins him to the floor,
Their screams turned to silence,
A troll he was no more....
---
The urban legend,
Of the internet troll.
Punished by the evil...
That devoured his soul.

Freebyrdie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
An amateur poet I try to be
though my work, you'll never see-

In many ways I'm very shy
on the work of others I must rely-

Here's a piece from a genius poet: Darren Wall (2016)

The Internet Troll
---
Sitting in his chair,
Laughing at your pain,
Abuse driven glory,
His only aim,
---
Withdrawn from society,
Curtains drawn close,
Prozac painkillers,
Attention less ghost,
---
Viral anger,
Lack of remorse,
Deflecting the pain,
Of his parent's divorce,
---
A knock at his door,
The troll opens it wide,
A recognized face,
Looks him straight in the eyes,
---
Fear grips his body,
As she pins him to the floor,
Their screams turned to silence,
A troll he was no more....
---
The urban legend,
Of the internet troll.
Punished by the evil...
That devoured his soul.

Wow...heavy...thank you for sharing.

SLAV4UBER

Lvcab Is a troll. The best kinds of trolls are the ones that straddle the fence. Earned a spot on the very first line of my ignore list