1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

Troll Challenge!

Discussion in 'Melbourne' started by Homebrand Taxi, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Homebrand Taxi

Homebrand Taxi Well-Known Member

This isn't about what you want. It is about what you don't want. You might think it is funny or gratifying to post what you do but as I have pointed out before, there is the ever-so-slight chance that a real driver or a newbie might be gullible or naïve enough to actually believe some or all of it. Pity them if they do. You write like an idiot cipher of the Uber Disinformation Unit.

2. Who is John Galt?

Who is John Galt? Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    And the dining. :)

3. Apollo

Apollo Well-Known Member

Dissociative identity disorder.

4. Who is John Galt?

Driving:
    UberX
    Like our own forum Badgers, perhaps? :)

Archer11, ST DYMPHNA son and Apollo like this.
  5. ST DYMPHNA son

ST DYMPHNA son Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    Maybe something like an Oscars,a statue with a head,perhaps "Richards"????

Who is John Galt? and Apollo like this.

6. Apollo

Apollo Well-Known Member

That would be nice to recognize all the hard work(trolling) done by our Melbourne trolls.

7. ST DYMPHNA son

ST DYMPHNA son Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    "Pauls"I would recommend for a special achievements
    A "Pinheads"would be a nice compromise

8. Apollo

Apollo Well-Known Member

I would name the award 'The Bread and Water Troll Award' in recognition of our most famous troll.

ST DYMPHNA son likes this.
  9. yogi bear

yogi bear Well-Known Member

szchitzo muppet troll with no own life??

10. Solarman

Solarman Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberSELECT
    That would be great. How long will it last?

What do you mean? I don't understand.

Hang about. My dad is president of the Mid-West Sorghum Farmers Information site. Can we change it to the Not For Profit Soy Bean Co-Operative instead?

The problem is, the moderators haven't removed such content, so the lies and promotion of illegal activities runs rampant on this site.

FAIL, troll

11. Thing

Thing Well-Known Member

Well this thread is a fail, so called trolls post & the thread lights up with responses :confused::p

12. Who is John Galt?

Driving:
    UberX
    What nonsense.....?

Apollo and ST DYMPHNA son like this.
  13. Graham J

Graham J Well-Known Member

Oh you make it so easy to hate!

Apollo likes this.
  14. BreadandWater

BreadandWater Well-Known Member

With you being the number one peddler of this hate Graham.... Why can you not accept that someone is doing well and has found a winning formula and is good enough and kind enough to share it with others.
    Instead of saying thank you I get constant abuse from you and some others. And then on the other side of the coin we have those that were smart enough and took my advice and are now winning in life like they have never won before!!! And you are left with nothing but envy, jealousy and hate. Actually I pity you and feel sorry for you!

Samsung123223 likes this.
  15. Apollo

Apollo Well-Known Member

Jealousy is a curse.So is b..s......

ST DYMPHNA son likes this.
  16. ubermercury

ubermercury Well-Known Member

The solution is simple.
    The site owners just need to implement a better moderation regime.
    It's not the fault of the current moderators, they are just following their guidelines.
    There are innumerable forums that tolerate no trolling; deleting posts, threads and contributors that breach guidelines.

Edit: the site could easily include a feature that notes a moderation and lists suspended users.

17. Lowestformofwit

Lowestformofwit Well-Known Member

Driving:
    Livery
    You can’t even reply truthfully, without lapsing into your “winning” BS.
    Apparently you’re the only person on Planet Uber who gets constant 3x long trips and returns; strangely, no one has even seen surge at the times and places you regularly fib about.
    Must be pretty lonely and sparsely populated on that mythical “other side of the coin”.
    Disgustingly, you’re the main reason this thread arose.

prk, ST DYMPHNA son and Apollo like this.
  18. Solarman

Solarman Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberSELECT
    hmmmm

If the troll posts were eliminated from here the place would be a comma. Very interesting.

Shouldn't it be there fun? Or maybe their fun? Perhaps it is they're. It's one of them, I'm sure.

Yes it is their fault. They let threads through, promoting illegal activity advice. When they do their job, they only close the thread. It should also be deleted, just like they do over in Whirlpool.

19. Graham J

Graham J Well-Known Member

Tremendous idea Homebrand and let sense prevail. If one of these "stars" writes a post that is clear rubbish but is not offensive or advocating illegal or unethical behaviour then I suggest that someone maybe replies with something like "BS radar ON". If you agree LIKE the post and do and say no more and let the idiot's OP wither and die on the vine. But if the idiot is advocating racism or illegal activity such as don't pay taxes, leave the "metre" (sic) on while returning from the airport or stealing a passengers' property then let someone refer the post to a moderator for removal.

Just some suggestions

20. ubermercury

ubermercury Well-Known Member

It's not fair to blame moderators unless you know how they are instructed by the forum owners.