• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Trips

azhar butt

Just want to know how many trips normally drivers do in 1year or in 3 years actually want to get an idea that if I do too much or very few. Anyway I did almost 7000 in 3 years

Jack Barclay

Just want to know how many trips normally drivers do in 1year or in 3 years actually want to get an idea that if I do too much or very few. Anyway I did almost 7000 in 3 years
If you are below average will you do more?

Why does this matter to you?

Soljaboy

By the way 7000 is below low, you really need to move your self and take much more trips, I done this figure in my first year, I hope this gives you an idea now. I do have a gold bronze and silver medal.im aiming for a brown medal now

Dilk

What you after a pearl necklace?
Blimey, I thought he has done a lot. I think have done more than him,3760 since May 2017.
Good to hear but how many Heathrow parking fees of £35 have you paid during those trips Einstein

UberLuxbod

Number of trips is irrelevant.

How much profit you make is the only statistic that is relevant.

Jriaz81

Wow You must be using all 10 hours allowed on uber a day :p
i did 3520 in 3 years :smiles:

soTuga

In 2018, I only worked 45 weeks, don't do long hours, never blown the 10hr day limit, still managed to average 74 trips a week. No bonus, medal or watch to show for it.

There are 3 main targets to aim for in my view:

£500 - 50 trips
£800 - 77 to 80 trips
£1000 - 100 - 110 trips

The relation trip number vs payment helps with motivation at the start of a week, knowing how to pace yourself is the most important factor, it's not a race, stay safe.

Last edited: