trips not recording

tradedate

Yes. It just happened to me too! I lost at least 3 trips worth of earnings that I can identify! I'm glad it's not just me. I sent a message to Uber. I'm done driving for the night. I'm not working for free. Let me know how you make out

SouthKC

Yes. I lost about 5 or 6 trips today. This is freaking ridiculous, I just worked about 90 minutes for free, actually I paid Uber with my gas, maintenance and time. Sucks.

tradedate

There's posts from other cities now reporting the same thing. One of my fares just magically appeared after I messaged Uber. I'm still looking for the rest. This is not charity.

Last edited:

Ziggy

I lost about 5 or 6 trips today
I lost 5 trips too ... so far Uber Support has updated my earning/history for 2 ... but I'm taking the rest of the night off until the get the other 3 added to my earnings.

luckily TripLog tracks all my trips so I have enough details to prove I took the missing trips. *But like you, I hate not having the trips show in my Uber app.

vicdella80

Hi Victor,

Thank you for writing back. I apologize for the inconvenience. Our team is aware of this and currently working on a fix. Rest assured that this trips will be posted no longer than 48 hours.

We appreciate your patience and understanding. In the meantime, let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. I'm glad to help out.

Kind regards,

Jefferson
help.uber.com

i did about 6 trips altogether and mailed the addresses and surges to support. what sucks is i have zero clue how much i am owed.

Nitedriver

This happening to anyone else right now? Pretty pissed cause surges are consistent tonight and I stopped driving cause of this bullshit

should not have stopped, I was so buzy I even didnt realize it, it kicked in @ around 5 am..I was in the middle of rural NJ, I think I saw blairwitch in the forest ..