Tripcam

Brass Monkey

Why invest in the rider experience when the riders don't tip. The dumb ass riders will just think the Uber gods graced them with the convenience anyway. Thankless water grubbing turds!

Oh Thank you so much for a 5 star rating

Blahhhh

LasVegasMellowYellow

Did you hear the part about it being an advertising platform? You'll become a rolling commercial just like cabs...just with the added webcam to record your pax.

55iz2Lo

Yeah and cc swiper with tip encouragement. T mobile for data, no thx...it won't work out here this was invented in L.A. where trips could be one hour and they live in traffic. I see not much benefit for 10 min trips

Jayson!

I am a company owner in Vegas.. I would like to advertise on drivers using tripcam.
There did not seem to be any market or service provided by the company so I am reaching out to you all.

Are there drivers actively using this in vegas area?

Did you hear the part about it being an advertising platform? You'll become a rolling commercial just like cabs...just with the added webcam to record your pax.
Is that an issue? honestly if I was driving i would 1) wrap my car for cash and want to sell add space.
the taxi model worked for the taxi company and being an under driver makes you a company of one.

As stated in my post I am a business owner and wouldlove to buy ad time in this space.

PowersAssociates

I am a company owner in Vegas.. I would like to advertise on drivers using tripcam.
There did not seem to be any market or service provided by the company so I am reaching out to you all.

Are there drivers actively using this in vegas area?

Is that an issue? honestly if I was driving i would 1) wrap my car for cash and want to sell add space.
the taxi model worked for the taxi company and being an under driver makes you a company of one.

As stated in my post I am a business owner and wouldlove to buy ad time in this space.
You can't put ads on your car and drive rideshare. This forum is for rideshare drivers not idiots looking for handouts...oh wait nevermind

PowersAssociates

That animosity seems to be a little misdirected....
You misunderstand. I'm being self deprecating.

Also I have my opinions about the current postings going on all the time. I'm not one who believes in strikes, unions, or anything like that so a lot of posts on here recently feel shady. Maybe I'm just a jerk, and I am concerned if rideshare picks up and leaves town from both the driver and rider standpoint however, the fact that drivers are calling politicians and cursing at them, vegas e is trying to get people together for his own purposes but seems like he has the interest of others at heart but IMO that is yet to be seen. im not pro uber or pro taxes or against business licenses.

What I do know is that this board is ripe with crazy stuff but in the end I try to get some entertainment and information out of it. I enjoy driving on my time but if that goes away bc of a bill then so be it. I'll find another source of income. I did before rideshare was around and I can again.
If SB226 goes through then I'll worry. There isn't enough time to stop it. If vegas e really was concerned about Las Vegas and rideshare would he be "stuck here for the summer" and leaving eventually after summer (from his posts months ago) also sounds like he doesn't have a good grasp of the local political scene to be trying to move and shake with the big boys. I'm not either, but I'm not trying.

All in all I would love rideshare to stay even if I wasn't a driver bc it's so much better than taxis. But that doesn't mean i care enough to get off my butt and do something. I moved from NYC where I cared about everything, even stuff that wasn't important or had to do with me directly and i just don't do that anymore. I don't care enough about anything anymore but my wife and my dogs (have no kids).

John Smither

What happens when you slam on your breaks, then your customer smacks his or her face against the tablet. To where if the face was the hit the cushion and no injury