1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

Trip to down town hamilton ,gone crazy

Discussion in 'Hamilton' started by Ambition, Feb 13, 2018 at 10:13 AM.

1. Ambition

Ambition Member

I had a tri request from stoney Creek to the hamilton go station ,when I came to get the passenger she was smoking and have like 5 fresho bags at her feet. She asked if I wait til she finish smoking I said fine ...after she finish smoking she said pop the truck and ask if I could help her load her bags ..I helped ... on the way down town we started to chat find out she is going to lakeside ON 1.5hours away and she was super high and was going to spend time with her boyfriend I ask her why she don't Uber there she said it $208 and she's kinda broke now ..then she ask me to take for $ 150 and some cannabis cause she's had too much bags for the via rail and they might not take her and also it gonna take her to 5 hours to get there. When reach the go I got a next trip so I told I got to on a next trip her trip is done .she beg and said I will wait till u finish that trip and take me . I said okay I will and drop her off and told her I need $180 she said she only have 160 I said no , told her 170 +the cannabis she said yes I drop off the next pax and came back for her ..then on the drive there is found she is as mental health issues and she is not human and she hate the world and she hate every body ..FYI she's also 450lb no work no School and only sit and talk to her boyfriend every day and dont go outdoor cause she hate humans so we reach the boyfriend found out he's skinny kid she as 3 times he's size . on my way back to hamilton check the app it said $166 from where I pick her up to her boyfriend ,she paid me 170 + 3 gram of cannabis and the trip she paid for in the app for 15 bucks so it's a $215 all in checking its 10 bucks a gram for cannabis ... so Guyshe would have done this favour ????

2. MUGATS

MUGATS Moderator Moderator