Trip earnings not updating

Renee515

what's going on with the uber app? None of my trips are being counted towards my quest, earlier it only gave me the option of uber navigation instead of google maps and now, the trip earnings aren't updating.

Cableguynoe

Hey you changed your background.

Sometimes it's slow in updating. I wouldn't worry too much about it as long as you have proof of quest you were given and rides you gave.

SteveB74

Mine neither. I have a quest for 20 trips for $75.00 and 60 trips for $140.oo. I have completed 6 rider trips (people actually in my car to their destination, not cancellations etc) and my quest still shows zero trips toward my goal. Yes, I have done those trips between yesterday afternoon and today, within the time frame of this weeks quest. The quest marker is broken.

Hey you changed your background.

Sometimes it's slow in updating. I wouldn't worry too much about it as long as you have proof of quest you were given and rides you gave.
Agreed. Print out the statement from your driver partner earnings on the pay website and they cannot deny us our cut. Take a screenshot somehow of your phone using another device with the quest amount/total showing.

Where can you get a quest for that much? Mine for the last 2 months has been $40 for 40 trips and $65 for 50, can't be bothered to drive that much for so little money.

NHDriver

what's going on with the uber app? None of my trips are being counted towards my quest, earlier it only gave me the option of uber navigation instead of google maps and now, the trip earnings aren't updating.
Quests? lol I have never gotten a quest in 5 months of driving, Never even seen a promo besides the Lyft new driver bonus when I signed on.

They do different promotions for different areas and people, maybe yours isn't metropolitan enough for it to be worth it to them or they know that you'll do the trips regardless and don't want to pay you extra

Bpr2

Tips are fkd up too. It only says you got a tip that day but doesn't show which ride nor is the trip payout updated with the new earnings after the tip.

You have to literally go into each trips details section to see which rider gave a tip.

SteveB74

Quest STILL broken. 3 days and "zero" rides toward quest goal, but miraculously I have 10 rides done so far... (Slow/dead area during middle of the week)

dirtylee

Did you ever get those mommy toys? Great for pax ratings & tips :eek: