Trip Details Removed?

MrEspywnr16

Anyone else with qualifying statistics had their trip details removed? My first five rides today (this month, I didn't drive yesterday) didn't contain trip duration and direction. If this is part of the new Uber program it will greatly affect my strategy and whether to use Uber/Lyft. I uninstalled/installed the app. My hope is it just a glitch and not removed permanently. If it has been removed intentionally, I think they greatly underestimate how valuable a feature that is to qualifying drivers.

Last edited:

I'm 88% acceptamce and 2% cancel currently
I'm 2% today as well, since they recalculated on May 1. I was 5% the 30th, so now I have to do the 300 points again before I'll get this back.

What was your cancel rate April 30th? That's what this is based on.

MrEspywnr16

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
2% the same as today....I have never been over 2%
Post automatically merged:

Well if they remove the incentive to have good AR, then whats the point.
Agreed...I can't imagine ever accepting a trip that was further than 5-6 min away if the detail incentive was taken away.

Last edited:

YourPrivateDriver

try refreshing your app. ive had trips come through that didnt have the direction and duration come up even tho my stats were good enough. might be a bug

MrEspywnr16

try refreshing your app. ive had trips come through that didnt have the direction and duration come up even tho my stats were good enough. might be a bug
I have uninstalled reinstalled and refreshed the app numerous times. Evidently there are more drivers with this issue or so I have been told. It has been all of today so far. I won't drive until its fixed thats how important that option is to me....more $$$ for all you ants out there.....lols

I signed out of the app this afternoon, will see if it's back tomorrow. I tried to get feedback from support today and really got no answers besides referring to the program details.

MrEspywnr16

I signed out of the app this afternoon, will see if it's back tomorrow. I tried to get feedback from support today and really got no answers besides referring to the program details.
The last rep I spoke with 10 min ago made it sound like there is a glitch they are working on and there are numerous drivers having the same issue....guess we shall see.

MrEspywnr16

Not here... first trip this a.m. didn't show me direction or duration.
Yeah you are correct mine still doesn't work either....requested trip to airport with my wifes account and was fooled because it showed as a long trip. It figures too first XL trip request this am was 15 min away and ended up being a ride I would have NEVER accepted...wouldn't be surprised if its their plan and done purposely. Sucks bad because it is probably going to be a pretty busy weekend too. I just don't get how a multi billion $$$ company can't fix a bug over a 48 hour period SMH.

MrEspywnr16

It's been almost 72 hours since this feature has been removed (at least from my account)....this is not an accident...I feel that Uber is removing this feature permanently or they are checking data to see if this feature is somehow costing them $$$. No way in the world it takes them this long to work out a bug from an app.

Boombowie

Mine’s been working great all day....finally! I’ve had 12 trips today all over 20 miles and 3 shorties for a total of 15. Of those 15, 12 were Comfort trips. Of the 12 Comfort trips, 7 of them tipped. I noticed with the Comfort trips so far, they tend to be longer and better pax. It seems I’m scoring longer trips with Comfort which makes sense if your in the car 20 minutes or more. I’m liking the program so far...we’ll see how it goes.

MrEspywnr16

Mine’s been working great all day....finally! I’ve had 12 trips today all over 20 miles and 3 shorties for a total of 15. Of those 15, 12 were Comfort trips. Of the 12 Comfort trips, 7 of them tipped. I noticed with the Comfort trips so far, they tend to be longer and better pax. It seems I’m scoring longer trips with Comfort which makes sense if your in the car 20 minutes or more. I’m liking the program so far...we’ll see how it goes.
So your trip duration and direction is working now? About what time did it start working today?

MrEspywnr16

Thanks for the reply and good for you with the comfort results so far