Trip COUNTER! METALS! Why this is IMPORTANT

RUSSREED2.0

After my recent debacle and most frustrating tale with Uber. I finally found out why I will never reach Platinum status.

PLEASE share as well.

(1) Beware of shorties. I had a shortie ride around the corner. Uber refused to take it as a ride and instead used it as a cancellation. There went my cancellation and I gave someone a free ride. ( 1 ) ride out the door.

(2) I tried accepting a ping and guess what, the app kept digging and nevery accepted ( 2 ) or three rides out the door.

(3) Uber sends a POOL ride, I accept for trip count. I arrive and PAX is gone or fails to show. ( 3 rides gone )

(4 ) LAST but definitely one to keep tabs on. I DOUBLE check my trip counter and actuall rides. Both are off everyday, by one or two rides ( 2 rides x 5 = 10 rides )

The conclusion, of why I personally will stop for PLATINUM. If you notice the totals, that's 16 rides MISSING. 16:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:! We are not including updates and server issues. Overall, money is ok, just a step off, but ok. What is your experience?

RUSSREED2.0

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
After my recent debacle and most frustrating tale with Uber. I finally found out why I will never reach Platinum status.

PLEASE share as well.

(1) Beware of shorties. I had a shortie ride around the corner. Uber refused to take it as a ride and instead used it as a cancellation. There went my cancellation and I gave someone a free ride. ( 1 ) ride out the door.

(2) I tried accepting a ping and guess what, the app kept digging and nevery accepted ( 2 ) or three rides out the door.

(3) Uber sends a POOL ride, I accept for trip count. I arrive and PAX is gone or fails to show. ( 3 rides gone )

(4 ) LAST but definitely one to keep tabs on. I DOUBLE check my trip counter and actuall rides. Both are off everyday, by one or two rides ( 2 rides x 5 = 10 rides )

The conclusion, of why I personally will stop for PLATINUM. If you notice the totals, that's 16 rides MISSING. 16:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:! We are not including updates and server issues. Overall, money is ok, just a step off, but ok. What is your experience?
KekeLo here you go, tag someone if you think it's important

LASAC_BER

I had issues with acceptance on saturday. Ping would come through, and the app would freeze or crash when I would try to accept, for about 10 minutes. I was in Manhattan Beach, and service may have been bad...it was on 4G instead of LTE.

RUSSREED2.0

I had issues with acceptance on saturday. Ping would come through, and the app would freeze or crash when I would try to accept, for about 10 minutes. I was in Manhattan Beach, and service may have been bad...it was on 4G instead of LTE.
Indeed :frown:

KekeLo

My nephew just called me, he said that he's having problems with app. He just dropped off at the airport and he can't end the trips.

I have problems with the app myself. When I try to accept a ping, the app will crash. In addition, the app will give me runs that I didn't accept.

KekeLo

Indeed, im not saying I'm innocent either lol! I cancel as well.... but if you do the math you almost have to do 100 to NET 75 LOL!!!!

I've noticed on the driver statement site the dollar amount is always different from the amount in the app. I remember, you said you had 80 runs, but you didn't get plat. This is why I started going to the driver's statement site, and I seen how the trips, and the dollar amount are different from the app.

Last edited:

RUSSREED2.0

I noticed on the driver statement app, the dollar amount is always different from the amount in the app. I remember, you said you had 80 runs, but you didn't get plat. This is why I started going to the driver's statement site, and I seen how the trips and the dollar amount are different from the app.
Indeed and that's what I'm trying to figure out. If it's CSR'S?! UBER's updates, OR just carelessness, or the platform you are on. If it's a combination of those, then that's understandable, BUT TO OUTRIGHT deny payment or incentives, we have another issue all together.