Trip #1000 in the books on Uber!

FLKeys

Congrats, I hit 1000 earlier this month and 500 on Lyft.

Nice, I farted around on one last night, should have farted around 10 more seconds, I got $13.99 in my long pick-up fee. The max in my area is $14.00. Remember fart around early so you maximize the miles.

TomTheAnt

Nice, I farted around on one last night, should have farted around 10 more seconds, I got $13.99 in my long pick-up fee. The max in my area is $14.00. Remember fart around early so you maximize the miles.
Lots of fartin' going on... Just remember that the next pax might not have somebody with them to blame it on... :biggrin:

BigRedDriver

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

That’s awesome. I used it twice again today. Contributed an additional $10 to the take today.

You are in my will!

jgiun1

I'm back in honeymoon stage with Uber.....they been serving me up some decent rides and tips for the past two weeks solid.....it only took 3600 rides to treat me good again ....lyft the same drab trips people, no tips.

Last edited:
Reactions: MHR