• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Tride

Tulsamike

I heard from one of the groups I took over the weekend a local based ride share company called Tride. Anyone know anything about them? I looked them up , found some information.

Just curious anyone here know anything?

BlakeL67

Yes. We launched in Tulsa a couple of weeks ago. We pay the drivers more, have a tip option on the app, and have a No Surge policy. Have had lots of passengers sign up and starting to migrate to us.

Nick3946

Great. Looks like the best way to sign up is by downloading the app, and clicking the sign up link. I see there's cars out also.

Tulsa Tom

Oh Boy. talk about confusing....3 apps open. Accept one, then close it; open another; shut it down, then close it; open the third, shut it down; close it; re-open the accepted ride. All this and money too........

CenCal559

I have been looking into this. Brand new program. They pay more, no rideshare surge, but that is what sets them aside from the others. They will be quite a bit more selective as to whom they partner, your car needs to be in pristine condition and has to meet a higher terrarium.
The customers pay more, the customers get more. The pax will know their pricing 24/7, hence, no surge.
There will be better incentives for the drivers, but the company will hold you to a much higher standard, as they should.
Uber and Lyft are very hard to get in touch with, Tride, you will have HUMAN CONTACT!
This is a company from drivers...for drivers.

That is it in a nutshell, a better comapny to make driving fun again, and they will not saturate the market, not everyone will be approved.
Look at YouTube at Uberman, this guy has info, including the new Mystro app for Android which works with Uber and Lyft to keep your eyes on the road!

NoDay

I have been looking into this. Brand new program. They pay more, no rideshare surge, but that is what sets them aside from the others. They will be quite a bit more selective as to whom they partner, your car needs to be in pristine condition and has to meet a higher terrarium.
The customers pay more, the customers get more. The pax will know their pricing 24/7, hence, no surge.
There will be better incentives for the drivers, but the company will hold you to a much higher standard, as they should.
Uber and Lyft are very hard to get in touch with, Tride, you will have HUMAN CONTACT!
This is a company from drivers...for drivers.

That is it in a nutshell, a better comapny to make driving fun again, and they will not saturate the market, not everyone will be approved.
Look at YouTube at Uberman, this guy has info, including the new Mystro app for Android which works with Uber and Lyft to keep your eyes on the road!
The above is false. Sure they looked great from their site, however, they never made it work and are now selling their company.

They started in Tulsa and couldn't make it work here. I've been a driver for them since December. Never meet up with a Team Lead nor had an inspection. Just got approved. No background check, just asked me to send them a screen shot of my uber or lyft driver profile. Started driving, the days I did get a ride request I made decent money, however I would typically only get a request when uber was surging and i could make even more money. Tride really messed things up. It never took hold.

If they wanted to know how to actually make this work, its simple, build your base first then come out with the flat rate once you have a loyal group of users and drivers. If they had charged the same as uber but took a smaller cut out of the drivers fee, I would have chosen them every time.