Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • If you have joined UberPeople.net because your Uber account was hacked, you've likely been taken in by a scam. Please read this before starting a thread on this subject.

TRICK-OR-TRIP

581 views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Uber4lyfe 
#1 ·
For 2 Hours Uber sent no ride to me at all as I almost reach the TRICK-OR-TRIP promotion. Uber is very clever at preventing drivers from earning the promotion bonus. Uber sent trips to the other drivers with low trips.

Then while this whole trick is goingnon, Uber disabled alllll surges from drivers too.

Uber is the ultimate professional scammer of all time using these kind of tactics. Anyone experiencing the the same thing?

#2 ·
For 2 Hours Uber sent no ride to me at all as I almost reach the TRICK-OR-TRIP promotion. Uber is very clever at preventing drivers from earning the promotion bonus. Uber sent trips to the other drivers with low trips.

Then while this whole trick is goingnon, Uber disabled alllll surges from drivers too.

Uber is the ultimate professional scammer of all time using these kind of tactics. Anyone experiencing the the same thing?
Nope, just you... I made plenty. Uber rocks!

#3 ·

If I go for too long without a ping and I need to deal with the Algo;

I go offline, close the app turn off GPS, get a bathroom break and a water. Then turn the app back on and see if it behaves better.

Does it work? Maybe? Who knows.

#4 ·

This is reason #673827252527 as to why UBER cannot be counted on as a sole-income source.

Complimentary? Yes.
Additional? Yes.
Discretionary? Yes.

Sole? No.

#5 ·

This is just an old myth friend...trust me Uber does not keep requests from you for any reason. It would not benefit them at all. Sometimes its just slow or your in the wrong area. Don't think to hard my man or it will cost you money.

#9 ·
When you are just 3 trips away to get $200, all of the sudden no more trips coming in and time is now your enemy, you will be suspecting that something is wrong too.

I restarted the phone, restarted the app, logout from the app, stay offline, turned off gps, did everything.

I know my market geography and productive areas and timing well and it wasnt normal. Sending trips to the drivers with low trip completion will help Uber on keeping all of the stolen surge earnings from drivers. When you make 30% while Uber makes 70% from the fare, it is corruption at the highest level.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.