Trend of Abusive/Lying Passengers Getting picked up in Suburbs to Downtown Ghettos

Uberdriv18

There is a common trend where I'll pick up passengers in a suburb like Burlingame, South San Francisco, or any smaller more quiet town and drive them to downtown San Francisco, in the most drug filled areas late night which I find very odd in itself. These passengers are very rude, before even picking them up you have an intuition of bad news, and to top it off right after dropping them off you receive negative feedback buy them on the app. This is a common trend called gang stalking. The person I picked up had a similar name to me, and was coughing and and having very rude manners inside of my vehicle as though she were purposefully trying to tick me off, also bringing fried food into the car making the car reek. The person's attitude and behavior reminded me of one of the aristocrats from back in the day of when this country had the rich and poor separated and treated as such. What kind of person asks to be picked up in small-town Burlingame at 10 p.m. and dropped off in San Francisco downtown on Post Street were there drug addicted attics at their drop off location with needles all throughout the sidewalk area, and think these people have the right to disrespect you in your car and try to report you for bad driving or better yet bad route taking about somebody who is native to the Bay area and well-rounded with roads and traffic conditions. Maybe just maybe the next time I get a bad feeling about somebody for being just a bad person in general just by looking at them for example, seeing a person who just appears to be a b****, and on top of it not having the manners of respecting somebody else's property, obviously bringing in food that's just unhealthy on top of that, then ending up in a place written with drug addicts an air polluted environments late night. Just maybe just maybe, once I begin to sense this in the future I will act and strike before they strike and lie or just exaggerate a negative outcome for these people to possibly lose their job or their mind or their time or their friends or their money in some way or fashion.

UberAdrian

Ok first thing, paragraphs are your friend. Run-on sentences are your frenemy.

Second thing, this is either a troll or it's your first day. You are obviously taking bored suburban morons to the hood on drug runs! All of these people are getting high with your assistance.

Third thing - if a person looks like an idiot as they're approaching your car, lock doors and book it then cancel from a safe distance. Your spidey sense is always right.

Fourth thing - if a person proves they are an idiot while in your car, do what I do - yell at them, cancel ride and kick them out. Then drive away so they can't trash your car and immediately call support and report that the rider made you feel unsafe.

Last edited:

warsaw

There is a common trend where I'll pick up passengers in a suburb like Burlingame, South San Francisco, or any smaller more quiet town and drive them to downtown San Francisco, in the most drug filled areas late night which I find very odd in itself. These passengers are very rude, before even picking them up you have an intuition of bad news, and to top it off right after dropping them off you receive negative feedback buy them on the app. This is a common trend called gang stalking. The person I picked up had a similar name to me, and was coughing and and having very rude manners inside of my vehicle as though she were purposefully trying to tick me off, also bringing fried food into the car making the car reek. The person's attitude and behavior reminded me of one of the aristocrats from back in the day of when this country had the rich and poor separated and treated as such. What kind of person asks to be picked up in small-town Burlingame at 10 p.m. and dropped off in San Francisco downtown on Post Street were there drug addicted attics at their drop off location with needles all throughout the sidewalk area, and think these people have the right to disrespect you in your car and try to report you for bad driving or better yet bad route taking about somebody who is native to the Bay area and well-rounded with roads and traffic conditions. Maybe just maybe the next time I get a bad feeling about somebody for being just a bad person in general just by looking at them for example, seeing a person who just appears to be a b****, and on top of it not having the manners of respecting somebody else's property, obviously bringing in food that's just unhealthy on top of that, then ending up in a place written with drug addicts an air polluted environments late night. Just maybe just maybe, once I begin to sense this in the future I will act and strike before they strike and lie or just exaggerate a negative outcome for these people to possibly lose their job or their mind or their time or their friends or their money in some way or fashion.

Sir,
Have you considered not driving those late hours?
Also, please be assertive from the start, do not open your car doors, if you sense trashy people or too many for you to handle.

For most low fares, pax deserve nothing more than average or below average effort. It's not worth it!