Uber Drivers Forum banner

Travoo: Keep 100% of your fares - Possible craigslist scam

1K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  EagleEye 
#1 ·
So I was browsing craigslist today for jobs and gigs when I come across an ad for a rideshare company that is offering to pay drivers 100% of their fares. They also encourage tipping. I responded to the ad from a throwaway number. Almost immediately (I swear no more than three minutes had passed) got a reply back:

"Hello, This is Aaron ,I'm one of the South Florida recruiters ,thanks for reaching out please fill out our contact form at www.travoo.org and one of our recruiters will be in contact with you soon."

I went to the website and almost started filling out the driver sign-up form. I decided to look for contact information and take a look around the website first to learn a little bit more about the company. The site looks like an "under construction" website whose sole purpose is to collect information from would be drivers. I don't have any proof that they are fraudulent, but I wanted to put the warning out there in case any of you come across their ads.

#9 · (Edited)
So I was browsing craigslist today for jobs and gigs when I come across an ad for a rideshare company that is offering to pay drivers 100% of their fares. They also encourage tipping. I responded to the ad from a throwaway number. Almost immediately (I swear no more than three minutes had passed) got a reply back:

"Hello, This is Aaron ,I'm one of the South Florida recruiters ,thanks for reaching out please fill out our contact form at www.travoo.org and one of our recruiters will be in contact with you soon."

I went to the website and almost started filling out the driver sign-up form. I decided to look for contact information and take a look around the website first to learn a little bit more about the company. The site looks like an "under construction" website whose sole purpose is to collect information from would be drivers. I don't have any proof that they are fraudulent, but I wanted to put the warning out there in case any of you come across their ads.
Maybe auto insurance underwriter troll.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.