• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Travis Kalanick on ISIS death list

uberparadise

Numerous CEO types named as ISIS targets. Warren Buffet, Bloomberg , Gates, Kalanick, all possible targets. Please God help protect our beloved uber CEO he is well respected and would really be missed!

Kim Chi

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. This is one time I'm rooting for ISIS.
Be careful, when you wish death upon someone. It could come back to haunt you! Teksaz. I'm glad i don't waste my time and energy thinking like you do. Otherwise, I'd NEVER would had been successful personally and financially.

Last edited:

merkurfan

Numerous CEO types named as ISIS targets. Warren Buffet, Bloomberg , Gates, Kalanick, all possible targets. Please God help protect our beloved uber CEO he is well respected and would really be missed!
Nice piece of software you's gots dare.... be a shame sumptin happen tou it...

F-uber

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. This is one time I'm rooting for ISIS.
It is scary that you and Harry drive for Uber. I dislike Uber and Travis as much as anyone, but I never think this crazy. I truly hope the FBI is monitoring your behavour. How does the richest country in the world not find you the help you both need.

I hope the mods will intervene to get the hate speech off the forum.

Taxi Driver in Arizona

It is scary that you and Harry drive for Uber. I dislike Uber and Travis as much as anyone, but I never think this crazy. I truly hope the FBI is monitoring your behavour. How does the richest country in the world not find you the help you both need.

I hope the mods will intervene to get the hate speech off the forum.
I hope the mods intervene and ban the wannabe thought police. Like you.

Nobody but ISIS is threatening anyone. Grow up.

F-uber

I hope the mods intervene and ban the wannabe thought police. Like you.

Nobody but ISIS is threatening anyone. Grow up.
With the rise of Trump, the Arizona folks now have the largest juevos in the States. Advocating the death of a president and support for terror is the Arizona definition of grown up?

F-uber

I get that, but how and in what world is that hate taken as funny? Believe it or not, people do take it seriously. I think some of you are heading into dangerous territory.

F-uber

I will just say it once more, and then let you guys enjoy your sick humor.

The Internet is heavily monitored and you have to be naive not to realize that. Those posts are noticed and brought to the attention of law enforcement.

But aside from that, it is just rude and mean to be so full of hate and unashamed to admit it.