Transport compliance officers at Adelaide Oval

Steelpanther

A bit late, but I wanted to mention that I saw Transport Compliance officers and their cars at the Adelaide Oval on Friday night when I made a few dropoffs for the footy. They are the same ones that hang out at the airport and was wondering if they are specifically on the lookout for Ubers.

Any info will be appreciated.

everythingsuber

A bit late, but I wanted to mention that I saw Transport Compliance officers and their cars at the Adelaide Oval on Friday night when I made a few dropoffs for the footy. They are the same ones that hang out at the airport and was wondering if they are specifically on the lookout for Ubers.

Any info will be appreciated.

Ok I think there are 6 inspectors at present. They look over all of us Uber and cabs. At different times they will have a focus on a particular group. On Friday night no doubt they were Ubering and it would appear that way on the weekend as well. Now I suspect they are going to focus on Uber for a while the reason being a large percentage of Uber drivers don't take regulation seriously yet. Minor issues such as signage on the back window I'm sure should be there seems to be neglected? Saw 4 cars pick up at the airport today without it. It's possibly a fine of 150 dollars or something like that at a guess? Compliance will focus on Uber until the drivers take all of the regulations seriously.

Good thing is they get to know you pretty quickly and you make their life easy and they make your life easy. They keep a list of cabs they watch closely I should image they will do the same with Uber. It's interesting they are taking photos of all the Ubers.