1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

Transhumanism

Discussion in 'Autonomous' started by Maven, Mar 20, 2017 at 6:54 AM.

1. Maven

Maven Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    I decided to put this thread here because most posters discussing this topic posted in Autonomous. tohunt4metohunt4me who brings up Transhumanism constantly is a notable exception. Are driverless cars, cybernetics, or automation in general examples of Transhumanism?

There are many definitions of Transhumanism (abbreviated as H+ or h+) one is "the belief or theory that the human race can evolve beyond its current physical and mental limitations, especially by means of science and technology." For more detail, you may wish to Google: Transhumanism FAQ

Opinions concerning Transhumanism on this forum range from is being a "conspiracy to enslave humanity" to a logically, predictable and inevitable extension of existing tends in science and technology. Here are some examples. I apologize in advance for misrepresenting anybody's opinion. If I have done this to you then please reply with a correction.

Today, some of the "Transhuman" technologies the government is working on include:
    • Create the ability to survive blood loss
    • Alter the human brain’s ability to recall accurate memories
    • Develop technology to enhance the human metabolic system to obtain super-human resilience and immediate recovery from physical injury and disease
    • Enhance human vision with cat-like upgrades for seeing in infrared
    • Robotic limbs that are controlled via thought
    Anyone who wants to know the end result of Transhumanism should read a short story by one of the most prolific science fiction writers of all time, Isaac Asimov. Google: multivax last question

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017 at 7:06 AM
    Jermin8r89 likes this.
  2. tohunt4me

tohunt4me Well-Known Member

Good to see you are exploring and actively investigating the Death of Human Evolution which the machines will bring about.
    The poor will continue to starve while the rich will extend their reigns by hundreds of years.
    Man will become accustomed to machine as an extension of his body and mind and become incapable of functioning without it.

GOOGLE/ D.A.R.P.A. Ubers business partner,as a defense contractor creates many killer Robots.

Attached Files:

Jermin8r89 likes this.
  3. tohunt4me

tohunt4me Well-Known Member

Google CALICO corp.( another of its " Alphabet Matrix of Companies) invests Heavily into Transhumanism.
    Arthur Levinson and Bill Maris of Google are Heavily involved,investing hundreds of millions of Calicos funds.
    There will be no longevity for you "Useless Eater"!
    27% of Google investment fund "estimated value" is tied up in Uber,with an initial $3.5 Billion investment . . . ' who's your Daddy"!?

Smile for the Facial Recognition Camera . . .

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017 at 8:45 AM
    Jermin8r89 likes this.
  4. Jermin8r89

Jermin8r89 Well-Known Member

Ohh yes! Now we have opened up a can of worms. So EVETYTHING COMES DOWN TO RELIGION. Ive studied stuff like this for about 5 years and now within past year im feeling most awake and understanding on whats happening.

Its funny just earlier today shaq O'Neal had come out with another basketball star saying the "earth is flat". Hmmm i thought we figured this out long ago? Im not gonna go ahead and say "earth is flat" as both sides you cant really dissprove or approve another. Thats for another thread

Ill get straight to the point. Barcodes use a numeric system of 3 indentments that hold 6 numbers between them.

mark-of-the-beast-maybe.jpg

16th verse of the 13th chapter of the Book of Revelation. Revelation is the final book of the Bible’s New Testament, and among other things, it foretells an apocalypse in which a beast will rise from the earth, rain fire from the heavens, and lay his mark on all of humankind — a mark used to buy and sell.

“He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name,” reads the 13th chapter. “Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.”

Arnt we also going to cashless socity pretty soon? We are getting close.

Pay attention to the news heres some atticals
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ir...-in-10-days-report-says/ar-BBysqrO?li=BBnbcA1

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_56fd3ff0e4b083f5c606f5fe

http://dailyeb.com/index.php/2017/03/15/vatican-hold-islamic-prayers-first-time-history/

I remember you bringing up D-wave. If you think about a box that gives ypu awnsers. How? Between all their big words and bla blah blahh the most logical thing that makes sense is ouija board on sterriods. A bunch of computer experts help make it then the finishing touches they replace them all. It has to stay below freezeing also. Its like cmon :rolleyes:.

Read the bible and look at the world. Its not just big wiggs wants superiem richness its far deeper

Its raiseing the nephilins. Look at Egyptians they have evidence in glyphics of planes, computers. Look up antikythera mechianism. We have had this technoligy befor but alot of it has been hidden.

America is babylon and its gonna fall soon

Last edited: Mar 21, 2017 at 6:25 PM
  5. Maven

Maven Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    Love yummy worms :D Such an honor to discourse with a religious scholar such as yourself.
    Of course, the earth is flat. That was definitively proven by the great scholar Terry Pratchett in his Discworld discourse. Certainty, one for the ages. Our Discworld is supported by 4 titanic elephants standing upon the back of a gigantic tortoise of the species Chelys galactica, flying through space. (BTW, Massachusetts is dangerously close to falling over the edge. So be careful where you drive.)
    [​IMG]
    Do I find the "Devil" hard to believe in? Not nearly as much as the idea that such a powerful being would have the least bit of interest in bar codes.
    For all practical purposes, we already live in a "cashless" society. Under 20% of consumer purchases are made using cash. Cash will never disappear completely. Don't worry, THEY have plenty of other ways to spy on you. There is vanishing little privacy remaining and its getting smaller every year.
    Nah! Too lazy. Could you please summarize the relevant points?
    Don't recall "bringing up D-wave". Do you mean the Canadian company, first in the world to sell quantum computers? And about "a box that gives ypu awnsers", have your heard of Siri or Cortina?
    Your point(s) are cryptically hidden by apparently random religious verbiage. Please clarify.
    Tsk. Tsk. That sounds quite unpatriotic. :p

Last edited: Mar 21, 2017 at 8:57 PM