Transfer of 2017 Camry lease to own.

Inshur

Joe S.

Looking for someone to take over my 2017 Black TLC Camry lease to own. 27000 miles. Full TLC package. The weekly payment of $399 covers the car, insurance, registration and TLC Diamond for the length of the lease. The car is yours after the lease ends. I have already made 48 payments. You would only be responsible for the remaining 108 weeks. 25 months. Due to circumstances out of my control I won't be able to do rideshare anymore. All you would need is a transfer fee of $495. The car is available as of October 1st.

The car is located in Queens NY.

Must have a TLC License

If interested please email or text me.
646-617-6653

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you

HappyCamprr

Whopping 43.5 K left to own... You might be better off paying the fee and getting rid of it.

Why would someone lease when they can save 10k while financing a new camry and all TLC & insurance costs for two years, or 20k buying a used 2017 camry under 32k miles.

Last edited:

JDJ

Prettty much the car is coming out for like around 29k after u subtract diamond insurance etc

HappyCamprr

Insurance is pretty high for that amount.. 6k a year I guess?
I could get 17 camry with similar miles for half of 29k . There's 3 same exact cars selling for 14k.

Joe S.

Whopping 43.5 K to own... You might be better off paying the fee and getting rid of it.

Why would someone lease when they can save 10k while financing a new camry and all TLC & insurance costs for two years, or 20k buying a used 2017 camry under 32k miles.

At the time I lost my job I didn't have available cash to pay the down payment, TLC, reg and insurance.

Inshur New York