Traffic Patrol Watch

hangtyte

Just a warning to those who drop off at Venues and such. I saw an Uber driver get cited by a traffic patrol outside the John Ford Ampitheater yesterday. He was making a drop off outside the drop off zone.

Also saw a traffic patrol snap photos of pickup / drop offs at the bus stop outside Universal Studios.

They are out to get us. No one is safe anymore :p

hangtyte

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Both entrances of Universal Studios has this roundabout where you can drop off and pickup. I was talking about outside off of Lankershim and Campo De Cahuenga. That's where some of the patrols monitor. I saw some guy get his tags snapped earlier.

UberThisMK

Both entrances of Universal Studios has this roundabout where you can drop off and pickup. I was talking about outside off of Lankershim and Campo De Cahuenga. That's where some of the patrols monitor. I saw some guy get his tags snapped earlier.
I rarely have problems with pickups on the Universal Citywalk side or from the hotels, but when the pickup request takes me to the western entrance off Lankershim, pax are often not in the right spot when I arrive and it's hard to give them directions on how to get there since they usually can't tell me where they are. Lots of cancels/no shows on that side of the complex.

hangtyte

citywalk isn't an issue for pickups / dropoffs. there's a particular spot outside off of lankershim and campo de cahuenga where they seem to monitor. it's directly across the bus station on the corner. i've noticed several vest guys snapping photos of drivers picking up on the curb.

Jenice

citywalk isn't an issue for pickups / dropoffs. there's a particular spot outside off of lankershim and campo de cahuenga where they seem to monitor. it's directly across the bus station on the corner. i've noticed several vest guys snapping photos of drivers picking up on the curb.

hangtyte

I'm not sure, but I'm guessing they have the authority to mail ya a ticket. Better safe than sorry.