Trade Dresses @ LAX

DJWolford

just saw a thread where a guy said he got a ticket for displaying both trade dresses.

Help me out here guys ---- i do Uber Black/SUV i don't put that shit on my car ---

Why is it a fineable offense to display both Uber & lyft trade dresses at the same time at LAX??? i had no idea

Woon

just saw a thread where a guy said he got a ticket for displaying both trade dresses.

Help me out here guys ---- i do Uber Black/SUV i don't put that shit on my car ---

Why is it a fineable offense to display both Uber & lyft trade dresses at the same time at LAX??? i had no idea
I don't know the answer to your question.
I always wondered why BLACK/SUV drivers don't put trade dresses on their car.
Is it embarassing?

DJWolford

I don't know the answer to your question.
I always wondered why BLACK/SUV drivers don't put trade dresses on their car.
Is it embarassing?

It's Tacky --- the whole point of Black or BlackSUV is that it's HIGH END
SEXY
SLEEK
SEXXXXXXXXY

It's going for a high end sophisticated look -- the dresses cheapen said look

=============================

work with me on this because it's going to be a rough comparison.

Starbuck's bleeds Green & White.

If they opened up a snobby High End starbucks --- whatever the @@@@ that would be ----

they would change up the color scheme and uniforms to fit the look and make it seem nice, better, more SEXY.

like that

DJWolford

Design your own Uber trade dresses to make it HIGH END
SEXY
SLEEK
SEXXXXXXXXY

well I'm all for high end and sleek.

But what about sexy?

That would only alert LAX PD that he is Uber/Lyft without the Official Trade Dress.

I have my Uber Trade Dress laminated with my LAX Placard and put it up only when picking up or dropping, then it comes down immediately upon pulling away from the White Curb.

all the Black / SUV have Long ass TCP numbers on the back of all of them.

you can't miss -- they don't miss it.

they know

Edit: i missed ur first post.

so u know, and that's the only thing u need.

for example when some middle class 35 year old white guy -- corporate white guy -- so like really white -- Wants to impress his wife and @@@@ that night....

He order's Uber SEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXY i mean Black

Last edited:

UberIsAllFubared

It's Tacky --- the whole point of Black or BlackSUV is that it's HIGH END
SEXY
SLEEK
SEXXXXXXXXY

It's going for a high end sophisticated look -- the dresses cheapen said look

=============================

work with me on this because it's going to be a rough comparison.

Starbuck's bleeds Green & White.

If they opened up a snobby High End starbucks --- whatever the &%$@!* that would be ----

they would change up the color scheme and uniforms to fit the look and make it seem nice, better, more SEXY.

like that

Did you not watch the video on the rules and regulations at lax?

If you did, you know damn well you have to display the trade address and lax permit to pickup at lax. Or at least run the risk of being ticketed at lax. And like I said in the other thread, the motorcycle cops and the traffic cops were issuing tickets left and right this past weekend.

As to why we can't display both lyft and uber at the same time, I have no idea why not, but in order for you to pass the stupid test, you knew you couldn't display both.

DJWolford

If you did, you know damn well you have to display the trade address and lax permit to pickup at lax. Or at least run the risk of being ticketed at lax. And like I said in the other thread, the motorcycle cops and the traffic cops were issuing tickets left and right this past weekend.

As to why we can't display both lyft and uber at the same time, I have no idea why not, but in order for you to pass the stupid test, you knew you couldn't display both.

well you're probably right. but i don't and never have picked up from LAX, just dropped off.

all i know is with the TCP # I'm good

never took any test -- @@@@@ ass test

KimchiRiceSoNice

You okay, UberIsAllFubared? Just checking. Dang, Uber/Lyft got us all wound tight. We all need to log off, smoke a bowl, & maybe watch some dragons tear some sheet up.

UberLaLa

UberIsAllFubared - TNC allows it's drivers to 'Share' the number of the company they are pickup/dropping for. Thus LAX wants correct 'Shared TNC #' - thus only the one trade dress.

If Black has TCP number, I don't think they need to Share a TCN number...might could be wrong. I'm guessing Uber/Lyft just wants the free advertisement from them, is all.

DJWolford

UberIsAllFubared - TNC allows it's drivers to 'Share' the number of the company they are pickup/dropping for. Thus LAX wants correct 'Shared TNC #' - thus only the one trade dress.

If Black has TCP number, I don't think they need to Share a TCN number...might could be wrong. I'm guessing Uber/Lyft just wants the free advertisement from them, is all.

Did You Say FREE Advertising????:rolleyes:

Lets go Uber HQ

Kill 'Em All :eek:

Woon

well I'm all for high end and sleek.

But what about sexy?

all the Black / SUV have Long ass TCP numbers on the back of all of them.

you can't miss -- they don't miss it.

they know

Edit: i missed ur first post.

so u know, and that's the only thing u need.

for example when some middle class 35 year old white guy -- corporate white guy -- so like really white -- Wants to impress his wife and &%[email protected]!* that night....

He order's Uber SEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXY i mean Black

I made one for you High END
http://blob:http://imgur.com/2cb4bee9-f0b4-43c9-b991-1d73f5c70c02