Trade Dress Tips

Cgp00000

I like to remove my trade dress when I am not driving, however, I have noticed that it doesn't stick to the windshield after a dozen or so times of taking it off and on. Any tips?

Jaackil

I like to remove my trade dress when I am not driving, however, I have noticed that it doesn't stick to the windshield after a dozen or so times of taking it off and on. Any tips?
I have been using the same one now since they were required. I only use mine at the airport and take it off as soon as I leave so mine comes on and off a lot. I am usually picking up at the airport 5-10 times a week. I keep the inside of my windows clean and I put it back on the placard it comes on. Then that goes back in the envelope it came in. When I put it on I rub it pretty good so it sticks have not had a problem or needed to replace one yet. They are made to restick you just have to take care to keep them from getting dirty

Ghwwe72

I considered that. I'm too lazy to retape all the time though.
I actually did that once when I was waiting to pick up new trade dress. Now I have a decent reserve so don't have to worry about doing that in the near future!

ubermaster5000

I've seen people do it the ghetto way and duck tape it to their window lol
Yeah I mean... The pax's first impression seeing their driver has arrived with duct taped decals... Nothing against duct tape -- marvelous resource -- but it looks ghetto AF on a car considering people use duct tape as a cheap alternative to get a busted car window under control

Goodellsux

Go to the office and they will give you new ones

Garndtkus

I laminated mine and have then connect with a magnet and washer. It is great because it is really easy to switch and doesn't fall off like the suction cup would.