• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

toyoto seat covers

Inshur

Ja632

I spent a while trying to find covers that didn't look cheesy with the ripples and straps and would actually hold up. Check out clazzio seat covers. Lowest price I found is from Canadian seat covers. $300 and it covers every seat, including the center console and if you have an arm rest or split rear seat with the cup holders. They look like factory leather. True custom slip overs that are made to each specfic model. Everyone thinks they're factory. I'm very impressed. My vehicle is a '16 Toyota Corolla. Added some pics to show the cloth seats while installing the clazzio's.

Attachments

ManwBiGcar

I spent a while trying to find covers that didn't look cheesy with the ripples and straps and would actually hold up. Check out clazzio seat covers. Lowest price I found is from Canadian seat covers. $300 and it covers every seat, including the center console and if you have an arm rest or split rear seat with the cup holders. They look like factory leather. True custom slip overs that are made to each specfic model. Everyone thinks they're factory. I'm very impressed. My vehicle is a '16 Toyota Corolla. Added some pics to show the cloth seats while installing the clazzio's.
Oo, it relly looks like factory leather seats, nice

aluber1968

Do you have their website or contact information?
They really look good.

Ja632

Do you have their website or contact information?
They really look good.
canadaseatskins .us

Their site is a little clunky, just takes a little time to figure it out with make/models.

I chose vinyl ($300) and honestly no one can tell the difference. I believe the leather are upwards of $700+

Inko

My seat smells so bad. I tried everything. And now it smells like everything I tried all mixed together and that's bad.

RDTruckStop

I'd suggest Pro Master Parts, or Northwest Seat Covers.

Pro Master is a vendor for NWSC's seat covers, and their retail price is lower than NWSC.

I got some for my car, in atomic, and it works beautifully. Heavy duty covers without the actual heavy-duty weight.