Touting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottie B

touting is alive and well at T4 tonight, there was about 10 ants parked in a row. They asked my customers if they required a Uber.

L5S

touting is alive and well at T4 tonight, there was about 10 ants parked in a row. They asked my customers if they required a Uber.
Is this new secret to skip uber queue?? Drive straight to pickup area & ask pax if they want discount cash fare?? If i was pax id do this but for me as i dont wait in airport holding area go nearly straight to pickup every time i dont need to do this

T4 has no security guard upstairs @ pickup cant do at parkroyal area always TGS security guys there

everythingsuber

I was touted at the other day when I went to tulla to see a mate passing through, a taxi tout from what he said.

Gives the place that real 3rd world vibe don't it?
Are there signs at Tullamarine warning of touts or am I thinking of Suvarnabhumi in Bangkok?

Thing

How long before its on par with HoChiMinh where they just grab your bags & you chase them as they load them into their Teksi :smiles: Then they say, no, no, I taky YOU, cheap, good fare for YOO

& then get told what a piece of shit you are when you grab your bags back :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.