Tough talkin' mucho macho super duper Uber drivin' dudes of all time ...

Uberdancer

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
"...You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Then who the hell else are you talking... you talking to me? Well I'm the only one here..."

Uberdancer

... from the Marina to McLaren Park to Skyline Boulevard to Hwy. 1 in Pacifica ... he's one tough talkin' mucho macho super duper Uber drivin' du-hu-hu-hu-huuude!!! Gives a new meaning to sitting Shotgun ...

Uberdancer

Ubering in the South of France ... With those tough talkin' mucho macho super duper Uber Drivin' dudes ...

Uberdancer

Hi, my name is Clint, your Uber driver. What is your name? ... Oh, yes, please ... get in the truck ...

Transportador

Uberdancer, you don't like The Transporter? The guy is really the ultimate Uber driver since he delivers people and packages, no question asked. Since it's my screen name I'd better not post my own movies :-)

Uberdancer

How to talk, and write, like a tough talkin' mucho macho super duper Uber drivin' du-hu-hu-hu-huuude!!!

Ignoranamous

His trolling can be funny once in a while, especially when people get mad. However, it is usually super repetitive.
No joke I think he's a program or a bot. He usually amalgamates previous responses into his posts. That's why they're non sensical. But I can't figure how he starts threads or posts videos. Maybe he's someone sentient. But the majority of his stuff is obvious programmed behavior.

Patrick Swayze

No joke I think he's a program or a bot. He usually amalgamates previous responses into his posts. That's why they're non sensical. But I can't figure how he starts threads or posts videos. Maybe he's someone sentient. But the majority of his stuff is obvious programmed behavior.
We could test that theory if Uberpeople started using captcha verification and Uberdancer suddenly disappeared.