Tough Sat afternoon Uber outearned me

Bluecrab

Drove from 2 to 4. 4 trips for $19. Uber's take was $21.50

Sucks.

Hitting the gym and will try the 6:30-9:30 time frame, should be Surge as Navy football game ends around 7.

Jo3030

I'm at my real job today and tomorrow otherwise I'd be out there enjoying the festivities.
I get out at 9pm so I wont' really be able to enjoy.

Jo3030

I've actually done so much today (mainly cuz no one is around to slow me down)

Aztek98

I thought the Maryland and Towson game wouls be good surge and filter today but it was such a blowout all the Towson fans left early. I caught a 1.8 to Green belt that was it

I'm hoping the remnants of Irma cause some surge next week.

Aztek98

I was reading Miami forums they scrapped surge down there. Drivers paid thru the nose and waited 8n lines for regular prices in a hurricane.

They mostly are saying f that.

Bluecrab

Drunk midshipmen mean more earnings for our partners.

Set DF to the BWI Bazaar and grab some shawarma for the evening shift

Haven't yet had a drunk midshipman on a trip. They're well behaved. The graduating classes come back from the game and they pound drinks hard.

Post game I set DF to Bethesda. Usually post game goes 2+ on surge, this one stayed around 1.5. With DF from Annapolis to Bethesda the 1st Ping wanted to go 1 mile in that direction. Cancelled. 2nd Ping was twice as good, 2 miles towards Bethesda.

Still the early evening made up for the wasted 2 hours from this afternoon. $75 in 3 hours and now off the road. Lot of drunks out tonight.

I was reading Miami forums they scrapped surge down there. Drivers paid thru the nose and waited 8n lines for regular prices in a hurricane.

Uber can't charge Surge in an all hands on deck emergency situation. Press would be all over them. The Delete Uber situation was when Uber was charging surge during some other emergency at a NY airport. I'm with the drivers, no surge no drive. Foolish to pick up at base fare in Fla.

run26912

Uber takes such liberties for the greater good on the backs of their drivers. No surge for drivers to risk their lives to give rides.. wow.

BONG!!!