• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE
Inshur

Topographical assessment

Hammie

Hi, I recently sat my topo assessment on the 15th Nov 2017. I'm quite confident that I have passed but I wanted to know how long it takes till I receive my results and what steps I will have to take after, in order to get myself on the road as quick as possible. Thanks

Cabbie2B

Hi, I recently sat my topo assessment on the 15th Nov 2017. I'm quite confident that I have passed but I wanted to know how long it takes till I receive my results and what steps I will have to take after, in order to get myself on the road as quick as possible. Thanks
You need to take steps to heaven....

I know not what I do

It takes 3 months for me to receive my results? I was told 10 days by the guys at the topo centre.
You needed to give them a backhander £50 to get them quick.
Don’t worry it’s probably being processed now.
Anyway good luck and don’t forget to keep eyes on the sat nav as it’s going to be an essential tool.
I’ve got a tom Tom on the dash and Waze and google maps on at the same time as well.3 devices.
You will see some minicabs with 3 devices working because they are experienced pros.
Some hardly look at the road.
If you want to earn extra money sometimes use uber own navigation, it always takes you the long way.

Hogster

You needed to give them a backhander £50 to get them quick.
Don’t worry it’s probably being processed now.
Anyway good luck and don’t forget to keep eyes on the sat nav as it’s going to be an essential tool.
I’ve got a tom Tom on the dash and Waze and google maps on at the same time as well.3 devices.
You will see some minicabs with 3 devices working because they are experienced pros.
Some hardly look at the road.
If you want to earn extra money sometimes use uber own navigation, it always takes you the long way.
Ha ha ha you wind up merchant!