• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE
Inshur

Topo Test Advice: Online or Paper?

Abu982

Hi, Please can anyone advise whether all the TFL centers are carrying the tests out via Computer based or still on the paper method?

The Uber online help website encourages us to practice their online training course offered by EduMe (which is very helpful), however through the course, EduMe is confident to state that all centers operate using the computer tests.

Appreciate your help with this question, I have tired to get the answer in other threads however it is not clear yet. Its important to know because the "Route Planning" Section of the test has a different method of answering when comparing the computer test with the paper one. The section with the most marks.

I have also asked TFL Advisors who refer me around in circles with each center policies.

Thanks all!

Samz

It’s all on computer now it’s piss easy if you have a good knowledge of English and have been driving for a long time you will be fine

Abu982

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It’s all on computer now it’s piss easy if you have a good knowledge of English and have been driving for a long time you will be fine
Ok thanks ! I assume you have done the test recently to know this, which is reassuring. The old paper one needed you to write down each step when planning a route whereas the computer one you use the mouse and arrows hence why it was important to know and prepare.

I suppose the paper tests are no longer a thing?

Samz

Yh I did my test begin of April it’s all on computer the main marks are the routes make sure you use the most direct route don’t go wrong way through one way roads.
but you can use one way make sure u zoom in to the map to see and have a good look take your time on the route questions the other questions are easy I didn’t even do any training just looked at couple of videos online and when and got 70% lol

Abu982

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yh I did my test begin of April it’s all on computer the main marks are the routes make sure you use the most direct route don’t go wrong way through one way roads.
but you can use one way make sure u zoom in to the map to see and have a good look take your time on the route questions the other questions are easy I didn’t even do any training just looked at couple of videos online and when and got 70% lol
Thanks mate for the help and advice!