11. Drive me just out of the surge zone then request the rest of the long trip at no surge (I got this a few times when we had the old surge system). It probably still happens when the up front price is really high and the pax knows it's because of when/where they're starting from.10. "Pre-Game on the way to Rebel with Vodka & Redbull in open Red Solo Cups with my pals."
9. "Stop for smokes at the 7-11, I'll be 30 seconds, I don' know how to put in extra stops..."
8. "Have the Aux Cord for a 3 minute trip, Fam."
7. "Take this U-Turn in the middle of the Yonge-Eglinton Construction"
6. "Vape my custom tobacco/pot skunkjuice."
5. "Just drive a little further up the street, I put in the address in wrong" (1.5 km later...just turn right here, no left, just a little further...)
4. "Take my three toddlers, with no car seats, it's just up the street..." (Ride is from Milton to Brampton)
3. "Wear my mask on my chin for the whole ride."
2. "McD's Drive thru, please. I have a hankering for a McFlurry. STAT."
1. "Wait, just one more minute...Coming!"
12. Jump my car.
13. Move a "few things" (like a 2 bedroom apartment in multiple trips of half a mile each and help loading and unloading).
14. Take my drunken, unconscious, likely to puke and pee friend home and make sure she gets in her 3rd floor apartment safely. (And dispute the cleaning fee, of course).
15. Take my muddy, just been rolling around in a dead animal dog in my car.
16. Let me bring my 7 friends with me in your uberx (I'll make it worth your while, lol).