Took the evening off to go rock climbing at Dumbo Boulders

Inshur

Wardell Curry

So I decided not to drive tonight to have some "fun" with a few of my work associates. Because you can't drive ride share all the time right? Of course downtown Brooklyn has no parking unless it is metered. I get there from Queens at 5:54 pm and find a nice spot on Jay st about 2 blocks from the water where the parking restriction ends at 6 pm. Look around for traffic cops to see if I can steal 6 minutes and just leave when I suddenly see them around the corner. The car behind me already has a ticket(guess he left his car early too). Plan averted. But it should be a good night.

Attockpak1

So I decided not to drive tonight to have some "fun" with a few of my work associates. Because you can't drive ride share all the time right? Of course downtown Brooklyn has no parking unless it is metered. I get there from Queens at 5:54 pm and find a nice spot on Jay st about 2 blocks from the water where the parking restriction ends at 6 pm. Look around for traffic cops to see if I can steal 6 minutes and just leave when I suddenly see them around the corner. The car behind me already has a ticket(guess he left his car early too). Plan averted. But it should be a good night.
Enjoy, be safe.

K.O.N.Y

Nice... I like a little adventure. I did indoor skydiving Saturday. Can't be all work and no play might check that spot out

Attachments

• 20170923_235242.jpg
    20170923_235242.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 66

Brooklyn

Nice... I like a little adventure. I did indoor skydiving Saturday. Can't be all work and no play might check that spot out
That’s the spot in white plains?

I thought about going but thought it was wack that I needed to have a guide with me.

K.O.N.Y

Ridge hill
Yeah it was a different experience

That’s the spot in white plains?

I thought about going but thought it was wack that I needed to have a guide with me.
No Yonkers at the ridge hill mall, I wanted to do it without help but way too dangerous at 20ft up

Good night to not drive it's slow mo

Brooklyn

Yeah it was a different experience

No Yonkers at the ridge hill mall, I wanted to do it without help but way too dangerous at 20ft up

Good night to not drive it's slow mo
How'd it feel like doing it? what was so dangerous about it?

Brooklyn

It was a good night. I think this rock climbing thing might become a hobby. Good way it stay in shape and have fun while doing it and there are many good spots around the city. Ima be Spiderman in a few months. Ha!
Hey and you never know.. you might get so good at it one day you can start your own Uber service and drive the customer to their office building, toss them on your back and carry them up the side of the building to their office like a sherpa.

Last edited:

Bluefox30

Hey and you never know.. you might get so good at it one day you can start your own Uber service and drive the customer to their office building, toss them on your back and carry them up the side of the building to their office like a sherpa.
The peter Parker service

Sisqou

When I take days off I'm doing it for couple of days vacation somewhere on the Caribbeans. The only way to forget fuber for a little.

Inshur New York