too much sushi. ..

Uberdriver2710

cancel = score

somedriverguy

Ughh....nasty.

Never understood the american obsession with killing a perfectly good roll with some rando gunk liberally slathered over it
I've never met an American born and raised sushi chef. Asians slather everything in mayonnaise all by themselves without our help.

Dude, it's LOBSTER! !! Don't knock it till you've tried it. I ate every delicious bite!!!

Sooooo good!:biggrin:
Crawdad, but the exact same texture and flavor when cooked right.

headtheball

Ughh....nasty.

Never understood the american obsession with killing a perfectly good roll with some rando gunk liberally slathered over it

and you what are ok with the russians putting mayo or smetana on everything?

Russians love them some gunk- what is wrong with you?

And don't get me started on Salo.. F*** Me, that is some gross ass shit.

Uberutioun

Ughh....nasty.

Its like American girls saying they need to watch their weight then order a salad smothered in ranch dressing.

Kodyhead

That's not sushi. It's just a pile of whatever on top of a pile of cooked rice. It's blasphemous for a sushi purist.
Sushi actually means rice

I've never met an American born and raised sushi chef. Asians slather everything in mayonnaise all by themselves without our help.

Some of the more higher end places will as many chefs are training for Asian cuisine but rare yes. There is too much cheap labor out there. I even see more south and central American chefs as well but that might just be because I am in Miami.

Also I see some at hibachi type places which is always odd, kinda like looking at a black santa claus

Adieu

and you what are ok with the russians putting mayo or smetana on everything?

Russians love them some gunk- what is wrong with you?

And don't get me started on Salo..

Russian got Kazakhs posing as Japanese sushi chefs....their rolls are better.

And they never slather crud on em

Btw, salo is awesome

headtheball

mayonnaise and other questionable white gunk salads everywhere.

for those fortunate enough not to know salo is pig fat.