• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Too much pressure with driving....

Ribak

I am been driving for 17 months and the pressure keeps building up each day. I simply transport the pax from point A to point B in a safe manner and reasonable amount of time. The only perk I offer is an I-Phone charge cord for use during the ride.

The pressure is building as so many pax end the ride by saying I am the best UBER/LYFT driver they have ever had. They do not provide specifics. Many leave badges and 5 stars....and some leave tips.

Please help me learn how to provide a lower level of customer service so the compliments will stop.

Thank you in advance for your helpful advice.

Ribak

KK2929

I am been driving for 17 months and the pressure keeps building up each day. I simply transport the pax from point A to point B in a safe manner and reasonable amount of time. The only perk I offer is an I-Phone charge cord for use during the ride.

The pressure is building as so many pax end the ride by saying I am the best UBER/LYFT driver they have ever had. They do not provide specifics. Many leave badges and 5 stars....and some leave tips.

Please help me learn how to provide a lower level of customer service so the compliments will stop.

Ribak
----------

LOL !!!!! Interesting !!! You could always start sleeping in your car and not taking a bath. It works for a lot of drivers.

Pulledclear

Ribak

Hit the ignore button on this Troll.

SEAL Team 5

Ribak

Next time try driving like this.
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=you+dont+mess+with+the+zohan+limosine+ride&view=detail&mid=9E094E90AA5FCDAAFBD99E094E90AA5FCDAAFBD9&FORM=VRRTAP&vrvid=9E094E90AA5FCDAAFBD99E094E90AA5FCDAAFBD9

Grahamcracker

The only perk I offer is an I-Phone charge cord for use during the ride.
I think it's time to pull the cord. Just take it away. You're doing way yoo much. Also drop them off about 1000 feet from their destination. Saves a few cents in gas. You owe it to yourself

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E News 3
CDP Advice 11
DelaJoe Philadelphia 6