• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

too many of us

So weird nobody ever talks about what impact the App has on your smartphone device and the information that Uber and other companies have to help manipulate and control the 'partners' hehehehe

I mean wow...how can you really feel self employed under these conditions?

Is it true Uber hears all your conversations whether the phone is on or off?

Is it true that Uber has access to all your personal data through the installation of the App?

Is it true that Uber uses the technology advantages it has with its IT with its 'competitors'....like those that it has no shareholding in I guess?

Is it true that Uber has a VAT arrangement with a growing square mile posse of 100k a year middle - manager type/ head of department 200k a year type who gets instant e-receipts via the former Californian based waybill payroll maestro woman who worked from home?

Is it true that you have to literally change your smartphone handset to avoid the permanent presence of Uber snooping on you even after a reset....therefore permanently contaminating your device?

Is it true that Uber has every conversation from its drivers and passengers in any language available to listen too whether the App is deleted or not?

Is it true Uber has more staff non-disclaimers signed and enforced through its vast legal team than any other UK transport provider in British history?

Is it true that Uber will fail to convince U.K. Lawmakers that its 'partners' are self employed, when failing to accept Uber's terms gets you currently legally fired and secondly at least 92.4% of all London Uber drivers are dependent on their salary from Uber averaging 28 hours a week with Uber throughout a calendar year?

Is it true that Ola and co are just part of the same problem that is immoral and illegal in its management of 'partners' and customers and competitors and the laws of the country they chose to operate in?

Is it true the TFL deal brokers will be well retired on the beach with a swollen bank balance and generous pension before the truth goes public?

Will Uber's food business be left alone from U.K. Lawmakers by its powerful friends as well when the delivery scooter drivers dossier is unveiled via brasila and the home office illegal immigrants register?

Will the remittances details be finally made publicly available from extraordinarily historically so levels of payments in particular to Africa since Uber rapid fleet growth of drivers?

Will Uber drivers in percentage both presently and historically be identified from HMRC as tax contributors and the DWP for any benefits both presently and historically whether full or partial housing,council tax, tax credits payments in a publicly made report?

Will the 'gig' economy finally be shown to be through all the necessary data and information being made public a euphemism for what it always was.....the 21st century version of corporate exploitation at its most ruthless?

Will the foreign bank accounts and depositorys be publicly made available from Uber's international chain of financial and logistical offices to provide drivers payments history?

So many questions so little answers huh!
money talks, wake up you sap and accept defeat.

Grumpy Old Man

I've just given a bit of stick back to those that have been abusive to me. I've been very restrained. I hardly ever swear, I certainly don't call people a nonce like one lowlife on here, I usually just have a grin. Trust me if it's abuse someone is after, I'm an expert. I just have a level of self control, where people like Paul lose control completely. I love watching his meltdowns lol.
Yes it's a strange place this UP forum, you can get censored for using the word "bltch" even in the context of complaining, and yet it is allowed to call someone a nonce....go figure, as the Yanks would say. (Am I allowed to say Yanks?)
As for being an expert in the abuse department, would 25 years of black cab driving have anything to do with that? :biggrin:

Harold Shand

Yes it's a strange place this UP forum, you can get censored for using the word "bltch" even in the context of complaining, and yet it is allowed to call someone a nonce....go figure, as the Yanks would say. (Am I allowed to say Yanks?)
As for being an expert in the abuse department, would 25 years of black cab driving have anything to do with that? :biggrin:
I think it's to do with the company I used to keep. I've always been a law abiding citizen, but my best friends brother ran the debt collection side of a famous north London families business. Listening to him on the phone took abuse to a whole new level, and I learnt all kinds of new words and phrases. In various languages.
As for the person who called me a nonce, simply because he was losing an argument, well there's no need to discuss it really. It just goes to show that he's the lowest of the low. The scum of the earth if you like. I didn't report it, as I only report racism and being insulted just makes me laugh, but we all know what he is now. When you stoop to that level, any argument you may have is redundant.

charlton paul

I've just given a bit of stick back to those that have been abusive to me. I've been very restrained. I hardly ever swear, I certainly don't call people a nonce like one lowlife on here, I usually just have a grin. Trust me if it's abuse someone is after, I'm an expert. I just have a level of self control, where people like Paul lose control completely. I love watching his meltdowns lol.
No meltdowns for me - love the way you get a little hissy fit on when I remind everyone that you are an all mouth nothing - lol

So you could easily attend a solicitors in office hours based on you being out?
Easily - one snag - does the attached really not need to be addressed ?

Handshandy - likes are important to you. I see none on this subject. You quantify the bet, if it is sensible - I am in. ( I doubt you have the dough, you doubt I do - the proof is in the eating) - Quantify this "massive" problem, stop your noise and cartoons - or continue to look like a skint country bumpkin keyboard warrior - simple as that

Otherwise I'm telling my brief that some random guy on a forum wants £10,000 that there is a "massive" problem - he (my brief), quite rightfully says "how massive, numbers ?" and I say "errr, he won't say, I keep asking him, but, he just will not say" - is this how you guys really see this being played - lol

Harold Shand

No meltdowns for me - love the way you get a little hissy fit on when I remind everyone that you are an all mouth nothing - lol

Easily - one snag - does the attached really not need to be addressed ?

Handshandy - likes are important to you. I see none on this subject. You quantify the bet, if it is sensible - I am in. ( I doubt you have the dough, you doubt I do - the proof is in the eating) - Quantify this "massive" problem, stop your noise and cartoons - or continue to look like a skint country bumpkin keyboard warrior - simple as that

Otherwise I'm telling my brief that some random guy on a forum wants £10,000 that there is a "massive" problem - he (my brief), quite rightfully says "how massive, numbers ?" and I say "errr, he won't say, I keep asking him, but, he just will not say" - is this how you guys really see this being played - lol
05B90526-8000-4743-8513-C04CE21F9882.jpeg

charlton paul

Is that the best you can do Harold ? (going to try to stop being rude)
You stated a "massive" problem - I challenged that.
You offered to bet your house, and then £10,000 - I accepted the challenge
You, repeatedly, failed to quantify the bet.
You failed to quantify because you know it is not a "massive" problem, and you will continue to do so.

I would advise that in future, if you wish to make claims of "massive" problems within uber, you should be prepared to back them up, or run the risk of looking foolish.

Last edited:

Harold Shand

I should think so too. In fact you owe me an apology for calling me a nonce (slang for a paedo if anyone isn't aware). Calling someone that simply because you were losing an argument is disgusting. You should be ashamed of yourself. That's about as low as a person can go. Disgraceful behaviour. Appalling and inexcusable.

Khanie

I think it's to do with the company I used to keep. I've always been a law abiding citizen, but my best friends brother ran the debt collection side of a famous north London families business. Listening to him on the phone took abuse to a whole new level, and I learnt all kinds of new words and phrases. In various languages.
As for the person who called me a nonce, simply because he was losing an argument, well there's no need to discuss it really. It just goes to show that he's the lowest of the low. The scum of the earth if you like. I didn't report it, as I only report racism and being insulted just makes me laugh, but we all know what he is now. When you stoop to that level, any argument you may have is redundant.
You sound a bit like Abdul Shah.

charlton paul

I should think so too. In fact you owe me an apology for calling me a nonce (slang for a paedo if anyone isn't aware). Calling someone that simply because you were losing an argument is disgusting. You should be ashamed of yourself. That's about as low as a person can go. Disgraceful behaviour. Appalling and inexcusable.
Is that the best you can do to avoid swerving, answering like an adult - you owe me an apology for wasting my time you snivelling, lying, waste of space - why would I apologise - you have shown consistently you are full of bull - it it ever came to light that you were a nonce I would not be at all surprised - liars, cheats - scum the lot of 'em - you fit the bill
Post automatically merged:

You failed to quantify because you know it is not a "massive" problem, and you will continue to do so.

I would advise that in future, if you wish to make claims of "massive" problems within uber, you should be prepared to back them up, or run the risk of looking foolish.

Last edited: Today at 7:16 PM

Harold Shand

Is that the best you can do to avoid swerving, answering like an adult - you owe me an apology for wasting my time you snivelling, lying, waste of space - why would I apologise - you have shown consistently you are full of bull - it it ever came to light that you were a nonce I would not be at all surprised - liars, cheats - scum the lot of 'em - you fit the bill
Post automatically merged:

Lmfaooooo being polite lasted a long time then. You just haven't got it in you have you. You're everything we all know you to be. A total wimp. You know calling me that was wrong, but you're not man enough to apologise. Anyway back to normality for you with the abuse and insults. You are a funny bloke. I'll await your next angry outburst. You and Taz are the forum laughing stocks. At least you've stopped blowing me kisses lol.
EB4AB239-0C60-4EC5-A1A2-635F51E23B4F.jpeg

charlton paul

Lmfaooooo being polite lasted a long time then. You just haven't got it in you have you. You're everything we all know you to be. A total wimp. You know calling me that was wrong, but you're not man enough to apologise. Anyway back to normality for you with the abuse and insults. You are a funny bloke. I'll await your next angry outburst. You and Taz are the forum laughing stocks. At least you've stopped blowing me kisses lol.
View attachment 337845
You silly little keyboard nerd - chill in your cesspit

Harold Shand

You silly little keyboard nerd - chill in your cesspit

42F662EE-731E-4319-86E5-03075BD7486E.gif

charlton paul

Harold Shand

9062FA1A-AF1F-4BA5-A1EA-E41D8151317B.gif

charlton paul

View attachment 337857