• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE
Inshur

too many of us

brockenvanclutch

Also keep hiding your thoughts and this special skill is also very corrosive to your OWN PERSONS!!!!!!!!!

There is also shareholders who see these drivers with less qualities so yes we know treatments will also drive lower also and we see many many qualities in left side similar to greatness that was jordi cruyff in 96' I would say and so please find memories in the back of your Uber drives and see the most departing and you too will find the new dawn for your autumn years of special studies to Buddhism which only can leave you full up spiritually and also stronger to arrows methodology with our master co stompe I would say also

imcharlyaintcheap

So weird nobody ever talks about what impact the App has on your smartphone device and the information that Uber and other companies have to help manipulate and control the 'partners' hehehehe

I mean wow...how can you really feel self employed under these conditions?

Is it true Uber hears all your conversations whether the phone is on or off?

Is it true that Uber has access to all your personal data through the installation of the App?

Is it true that Uber uses the technology advantages it has with its IT with its 'competitors'....like those that it has no shareholding in I guess?

Is it true that Uber has a VAT arrangement with a growing square mile posse of 100k a year middle - manager type/ head of department 200k a year type who gets instant e-receipts via the former Californian based waybill payroll maestro woman who worked from home?

Is it true that you have to literally change your smartphone handset to avoid the permanent presence of Uber snooping on you even after a reset....therefore permanently contaminating your device?

Is it true that Uber has every conversation from its drivers and passengers in any language available to listen too whether the App is deleted or not?

Is it true Uber has more staff non-disclaimers signed and enforced through its vast legal team than any other UK transport provider in British history?

Is it true that Uber will fail to convince U.K. Lawmakers that its 'partners' are self employed, when failing to accept Uber's terms gets you currently legally fired and secondly at least 92.4% of all London Uber drivers are dependent on their salary from Uber averaging 28 hours a week with Uber throughout a calendar year?

Is it true that Ola and co are just part of the same problem that is immoral and illegal in its management of 'partners' and customers and competitors and the laws of the country they chose to operate in?

Is it true the TFL deal brokers will be well retired on the beach with a swollen bank balance and generous pension before the truth goes public?

Will Uber's food business be left alone from U.K. Lawmakers by its powerful friends as well when the delivery scooter drivers dossier is unveiled via brasila and the home office illegal immigrants register?

Will the remittances details be finally made publicly available from extraordinarily historically so levels of payments in particular to Africa since Uber rapid fleet growth of drivers?

Will Uber drivers in percentage both presently and historically be identified from HMRC as tax contributors and the DWP for any benefits both presently and historically whether full or partial housing,council tax, tax credits payments in a publicly made report?

Will the 'gig' economy finally be shown to be through all the necessary data and information being made public a euphemism for what it always was.....the 21st century version of corporate exploitation at its most ruthless?

Will the foreign bank accounts and depositorys be publicly made available from Uber's international chain of financial and logistical offices to provide drivers payments history?

So many questions so little answers huh!

james willmott-brown

So weird nobody ever talks about what impact the App has on your smartphone device and the information that Uber and other companies have to help manipulate and control the 'partners' hehehehe

Is it true that Uber has access to all your personal data through the installation of the App?

Is it true that Uber uses the technology advantages it has with its IT with its 'competitors'....like those that it has no shareholding in I guess?

Is it true that Uber has a VAT arrangement with a growing square mile posse of 100k a year middle - manager type/ head of department 200k a year type who gets instant e-receipts via the former Californian based waybill payroll maestro woman who worked from home?

Is it true that you have to literally change your smartphone handset to avoid the permanent presence of Uber snooping on you even after a reset....therefore permanently contaminating your device?

Is it true that Uber has every conversation from its drivers and passengers in any language available to listen too whether the App is deleted or not?

Is it true Uber has more staff non-disclaimers signed and enforced through its vast legal team than any other UK transport provider in British history?

Is it true that Uber will fail to convince U.K. Lawmakers that its 'partners' are self employed, when failing to accept Uber's terms gets you currently legally fired and secondly at least 92.4% of all London Uber drivers are dependent on their salary from Uber averaging 28 hours a week with Uber throughout a calendar year?

Is it true that Ola and co are just part of the same problem that is immoral and illegal in its management of 'partners' and customers and competitors and the laws of the country they chose to operate in?

Is it true the TFL deal brokers will be well retired on the beach with a swollen bank balance and generous pension before the truth goes public?

Will Uber's food business be left alone from U.K. Lawmakers by its powerful friends as well when the delivery scooter drivers dossier is unveiled via brasila and the home office illegal immigrants register?

Will the remittances details be finally made publicly available from extraordinarily historically so levels of payments in particular to Africa since Uber rapid fleet growth of drivers?

Will Uber drivers in percentage both presently and historically be identified from HMRC as tax contributors and the DWP for any benefits both presently and historically whether full or partial housing,council tax, tax credits payments in a publicly made report?

Will the 'gig' economy finally be shown to be through all the necessary data and information being made public a euphemism for what it always was.....the 21st century version of corporate exploitation at its most ruthless?

Will the foreign bank accounts and depositorys be publicly made available from Uber's international chain of financial and logistical offices to provide drivers payments history?

Dunno!

Gilga

ok

Harold Shand

An interesting post. Unfortunately you'll probably get slagged off, insulted, or ignored, because the average Uber driver is too thick to understand or care. They live one day at a time. I doubt you'll get many sensible answers.

I am not sure

An interesting post. Unfortunately you'll probably get slagged off, insulted, or ignored, because the average Uber driver is too thick to understand or care. They live one day at a time. I doubt you'll get many sensible answers.
Uber drivers live one day at the time and how many days should they do in a day I don’t get what you mean

I am not sure

I must disagree I am afraid not all the football supporters are hooligans are they?
So what if someone is a Uber driver doesn’t necessarily means he is an educated or whatever you guys mean.
I have seen lots of post on this forum where people loose the right of being a human being only cause they are Uber drivers.
People should not be judged based on how much they earn or not or is this what they taught you in school?
I hear lots of you saying you are working for 1.25 a mile picking up bags for riders and kaka does even give tea and coffee and biscuits but I consider this an honest way of living.
Anyway to conclude I consider everyone to be a human being regardless of their employment statues and achievements.