• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Too many drivers

Pasodriver

Too many drivers in Paso. Been on line all day not even one request. Uber needs to stop hiring more drivers.

LAuberX

sounds like a rate cut is coming... as soon as there are too many drivers Uber drops the rate.

Jesylynn

I've been getting great fares all week in SLO, and I did a few Uber Wines too.
Pasodriver you sound like you need to watch the rider app more or stay by freeway enterences.

Pasodriver

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Pasodriver you sound like you need to watch the rider app more or stay by freeway enterences.
Thanks for the tip

Sundance36

It would be nice if we could see where the other drivers are. That way I don't have to log in to see there are seven around the park. If I see that many I go else where.

notsewfast

It would be nice if we could see where the other drivers are. That way I don't have to log in to see there are seven around the park. If I see that many I go else where.
Some genius guy already developed an app that does just this! It's a really fancy app, a real game changer. It even shows you How long until the driver gets to you, as well as estimates of how much your trip will be.