Too many drivers turned off recently due to various reasons but uber has one mail in common

spanish guy

Recently my friend turned off the location in his phone and got deactivated.
Airport related matter for most of the deactivation in place let it be cancellation
turn off locations
moving ahead b4 completing trips
The uber servers have upgraded the security and gps surveillance where it is hard to track things which could end up your accounts.

D-River

Recently my friend turned off the location in his phone and got deactivated.
Airport related matter for most of the deactivation in place let it be cancellation
turn off locations
moving ahead b4 completing trips
The uber servers have upgraded the security and gps surveillance where it is hard to track things which could end up your accounts.
Those who try to cheat the system and get deactivated only have themselves to blame.

Kick poor Ant in guts

Tell Uber its better using a Melways as their map system is crap
Or the UBS budget alternative.... Driving taxis the melways was god. That little office in Glen Iris produced a quality product. I used to be their photocopier repair guy. They were a very dedicated bunch. They'd give me seconds that I'd give to family members. Shame that GPS has wiped out such a great little company.

Uber_BoutsBangAU

Just a tick over $120 for myself with uber.Also made $20 with Didi.
You kidding me about DiDi? I thought you were just a Uber Geek?what made you join?Truth know. I post my returns below....keep in mindd the 5 hours online ...I rejected quite a few pings too... Quite a mix of riders,cancellations etc.....Interesting....I also hung around the so called "WoW" venue you proclaim.I also delivered to "ThePeel"....Late morning transfer then shot off home.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190414-105856_Uber Driver.jpg
    Screenshot_20190414-105856_Uber Driver.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 119
  • Screenshot_20190414-105840_Uber Driver.jpg
    Screenshot_20190414-105840_Uber Driver.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 102

Apollo

You kidding me about DiDi? I thought you were just a Uber Geek?what made you join?Truth know. I post my returns below....keep in mindd the 5 hours online ...I rejected quite a few pings too... Quite a mix of riders,cancellations etc.....Interesting....I also hung around the so called "WoW" venue you proclaim.I also delivered to "ThePeel"....Late morning transfer then shot off home.
I joined Didi because I wasn't getting any pings from Uber.Nearly 2 months with only a trickle of tips.I found out later that the problem arose because I hadn't updated my phone. :eek: