• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Project498

ugh I drove back n forth through Boise eagle and meridian tonight at least 10 times. I was in all the right surge spots. And guess what!? Not a damn request! ZERO! 4 hours online and I ended up getting one food delivery and the punk didn’t even tip! How was ur guys’ night? There were so many drivers out. Did u get pushed aside tonight too, like me? Grrrrr. Any thoughts on how to get more requests? Much help would make me luvvv u long time! Thanks Uber fam!!

uberboise

I think I saw that surge area you speak of, Eagle area. I watched all the ants march right to that spot until there was a tight group of at least 7 cars. Uber surge does not mean there is actual demand, they are just relocating troops as it were. I NEVER drive to a surge area, waste of time. They usually disappear within 5 minutes anyway. Real surge fares are a thing of the distant past. YES, there are way to many drivers out there. Best practice is to wait at home, or a friends house and chill. One trip usually leads to another once you are out there.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Stephanie330 Complaints 23
Base Rate Sucks Las Vegas 32
B Brisbane 30