Tomorrow

OT627

I am officially back on LA soil... was in NJ over the weekend.

People are not fair.. why? Because I have been driving for Uber almost a year now and have never made over 8$ in tips from one person.

My bf stayed back on the left coast driving.... and.... got tipped 100$ from ONE pax. ONE. :mad:

elronaldo

Trty a cash tip box - most people do not tip via any method, but I'd gathered multiple $20 bills... once even twice in the same day...

RUSSREED2.0

People are not fair.. why? Because I have been driving for Uber almost a year now and have never made over 8$ in tips from one person.

My bf stayed back on the left coast driving.... and.... got tipped 100$ from ONE pax. ONE. :mad:
Ok so what about tomorrow?!

MissEeee

Holy Mackeral!

MissEeee

Where is the darned spell check when ya need it?

Was that just for the Halibut? :rolleyes:
Lol!
Always for the Halibut! And now for the butterfish and tuna cause now I am craving Sushi!

Ok so what about tomorrow?!
Who in LA tips 100 bucks on purpose? Must be an east coast thing.
I know I get more 10 buck tips in Newport/Laguna and So Orange County than in LA.

Where is the darned spell check when ya need it?

Lol!
Always for the Halibut! And now for the butterfish and tuna cause now I am craving Sushi!

Who in LA tips 100 bucks on purpose? Must be an east coast thing.
I know I get more 10 buck tips in Newport/Laguna and So Orange County than in LA.
Wait!??? He was here? Wow!!

UberPrius11

I thought tips were limited to $10 now? Had a friend who got a ride and system would allow him to tip more than 10 and the ride was $25. Maybe just more Uber shenanigans!!