Tolls not paid

notmyfavoritething

So, part of 360 is now a toll road. I didn't know this until I was on 360 yesterday. (Yes, I've stuck my head in the sand and stopped watching the news) Anyway, did two deliveries on 360 yesterday, and the tolls were not paid. And now that I'm looking, they've probably shorted me a nickel or dime every time I've been paid for a toll for months (maybe since I started in November), but I didn't bother with it. Except now there is this new toll, and they didn't pay me anything for it. So they owe me $2.22, and after going around in circles most of the day they paid me for one trip, so I got half of it. Now they are stalling again with the other half.
Anyway, if you have to drive to Mansfield/Arlington/Grand Prairie, you might want to skip 360 for a while, until they update their toll information. Though I don't know when that would be (or how I would know went it was done), since now that I'm looking that probably hasn't been done in months.

#professoruber

Goto trip. Help and request toll.

You’re pole vaulting over mouse turds! Your own fault for not watching the tolls and not knowing the process to get tolls paid. Not that difficult.

notmyfavoritething

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Goto trip. Help and request toll.

You’re pole vaulting over mouse turds! Your own fault for not watching the tolls and not knowing the process to get tolls paid. Not that difficult.
Like I didn't go to trip and help and request toll. Like I didn't already do that yesterday.
Um...I'm just supposed to know that they don't pay this particular toll, after it says that they pay for tolls, and I usually get paid for tolls, only just I usually get shorted six cent so I don't bother with it. And the process in the past has been go to trip, help, and request toll (or whatever), receive apology and payment, or receive apology and told how to fix the problem, or whatever. This was, nope, we don't owe you anything, the amount is correct, and then sending a screenshot that shows it is not correct, six times them trying to tell me that they don't owe me money, me quoting something that they already said that they did owe me money, and then they finally agree that they owe me money, but they can only do one thing at a time, so they paid me half, and then did the same thing over again six more times.
Anyway, it was weird, and they need to update their system. But what I want to know is does anybody know do they just update for everyone once a year, or do they usually update the tolls about a week after they are added, or what?
But, you go ahead and let them keep all of your tolls if you want.

#professoruber

Like I didn't go to trip and help and request toll. Like I didn't already do that yesterday.
Um...I'm just supposed to know that they don't pay this particular toll, after it says that they pay for tolls, and I usually get paid for tolls, only just I usually get shorted six cent so I don't bother with it. And the process in the past has been go to trip, help, and request toll (or whatever), receive apology and payment, or receive apology and told how to fix the problem, or whatever. This was, nope, we don't owe you anything, the amount is correct, and then sending a screenshot that shows it is not correct, six times them trying to tell me that they don't owe me money, me quoting something that they already said that they did owe me money, and then they finally agree that they owe me money, but they can only do one thing at a time, so they paid me half, and then did the same thing over again six more times.
Anyway, it was weird, and they need to update their system. But what I want to know is does anybody know do they just update for everyone once a year, or do they usually update the tolls about a week after they are added, or what?
But, you go ahead and let them keep all of your tolls if you want.
Call them or goto the hub.

notmyfavoritething

I have not found either of those things useful for much. I don't think calling them is helpful when a picture is required. I called them a few times when I first started to complain about stuff happening with the app, and they didn't know of anything going on, just to call back if it happened again, so not helpful and wasting time that I could be driving. I've been to the hub twice and neither time could they figure out what was going on, but once they somehow managed to help me anyway. Things are on my record that either I didn't do or aren't my fault, and they can't get them off of my record, though the first time they decided I had been deactivated because of a glitch and they were at least able to fix that.
I didn't feel well and took about a month off, and it just seemed like a bunch of stuff was broken when I started working again.
I have my $2.22 now, after twelve times explaining yes I know it is supposed to be automatic, I didn't get it automatically, there is a new toll now, here is a picture... I would rather avoid the area until they get it fixed, and I'm pretty sure if I call somehow they will tell they didn't know of any problem. So I'm wondering how to know when it is fixed, if there is a place here where stuff like that gets posted, or maybe when they stop shorting me for the other stuff that would tell me that there has been an update...?

TXUbering

Considering how outdated some of the Uber maps are, I'm not holding my breath that they get the toll information updated right away. What irritates me most about Uber maps is when it tells me to make a U-turn at an intersection that is marked "no U-Turn".

notmyfavoritething

Oh, yes, this. There is this bridge that goes over some railroad tracks, and there is a McDonalds right next to it, so you don't get on the bridge to go to the McDonalds, you drive right next to it. And then the app thinks you are on the bridge, and when you start trip the app tells you to turn left onto this street that is right after the bridge. And you can only make right turns from there, to make a left turn you would have to be in the left lane, which was on the bridge. And I totally panic the first time that happened, stopped before I got to the light, realized I couldn't just stop in the middle of the street, decided to turn right instead to get out of the way, but by that time the light had changed, so I got a ticket for running a red light. But, hey, not Uber's problem, pay your own damn tickets.