• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Toll payment

Avalon

Uber almost never pays tolls correctly...I always review the rides and ask for the money....they have been pretty good about giving the money...after I ask.

I reviewed the amount paid by uber for tolls after a ride. They didn't pay up on a toll in tysons. Keep an eye on em!

roadman

Also, I never say a peep when I get $2.50 toll payment when I get a long trip to Dulles even though I use the airport access road. I have never had a passenger dispute it either. I consider it as a tip...
when the $40 ride only costs $22.50 no one even bothers to look at the breakdown.

Uberest

They are good about making corrections. I think the gps isn't quite accurate enough to distinguish traveling on toll road or free road when they are adjacent.

vance1167

I didnt get paid $1.50 the other day for a toll but then I got paid $2.50 today for a toll to Dulles I didnt pay. Dont think thats ever happened to me before.

Maybe the secret is staying in the right lane of the access road when u pass the toll booths? Might have to try that.

marc13

That is not the main problem
what this band of m...f... do is, put the toll amount "within" the fare, and they take their cut. Most of the times I have to send at least 3 ot 4 emails to get the correction.
I am running out of words to insult Rohit and his gang, everytime this happens.