Today's better Saturday

Hans GrUber

Feel free to share hotspots with your old neighbor, as I suck at Ubering now and need to get my hustle back.

Ardery

screengrab-1505599102989.jpg
You Bastards.

Hans GrUber

Hope everyone made out well. I only did 3 trips bc I had a very very long one, but I was pretty pissed off that someone lowered my rating after I missed an exit on 76. I mean, yes, it probably set her back like 5 minutes, and yes sloppy of me (and very unlike me) to miss a turn, especially an exit, but I was so distracted by our laughing and convo I just botched it. That being said, she told me that with her uber subscription she paid <$6 for a ride from conshy to CC during a surge. You're really gonna grade me that harsh? Smh. It's not like I have to worry about my rating, but it bums me out to see a negative one.

Mimi4life

Hope everyone made out well. I only did 3 trips bc I had a very very long one, but I was pretty pissed off that someone lowered my rating after I missed an exit on 76. I mean, yes, it probably set her back like 5 minutes, and yes sloppy of me (and very unlike me) to miss a turn, especially an exit, but I was so distracted by our laughing and convo I just botched it. That being said, she told me that with her uber subscription she paid <$6 for a ride from conshy to CC during a surge. You're really gonna grade me that harsh? Smh. It's not like I have to worry about my rating, but it bums me out to see a negative one.
I get pissed off too when I get a negative rating, what pisses me off even more is when a Pax reports me and lie on me. Yesterday someone reported I was a reckless driver. Smh so not true. I drove a school bus for a living. I would never put my License at risk. Furthermore I don't want to risk having an accident

2two2

Had some pretty good luck yesterday, 186 in the first five hours, the only non-surge trip was still $24, fell off p hard after like 10:00 though.

Nitedriver

Awesome Saturday, and if I didn't have to drive my partners to rest week to drop em off I would have made an additional $100, this was a $300 night in Philly and burbs !!

OGT

Are you guys all taking off? Better get out there because monday will be back to normal lol. Im not driving today:biggrin:

UberGeo

If anydriver. Did bad s aturday. Seek new job today..almost impossible from any area from Newtown. To del. To exton. Impossible to not make money Saturday
I took off this weekend. I saw all of the surgeing though in Lyft and Uber.

OGT

Wow, i just checked my earnings and 2 villionova students actually tipped me on uber? Does this ever happen? Lol.

fastestcarz

even if you didnt know what you were doing they money was flying in every direction. i abused the df. but i was pissed as hell when i got the .5 mile trips