Today was a struggle

Reversoul

I spent about 8 hours in total on the road today with very little to show for it. Pings were few and far between. I only ended up with $99 and then subtract about $10 for gas.

Yesterday I pulled a muscle in my back so it made today all the more unbearable. Normally I would just go home on a slow day, but my car insurance is due tomorrow among other bills.

It's funny how whenever I need money the most, business is slow. Oh well, at least I'll get my bills covered.

Now I'm going to get some sleep and get back at it again tomorrow.

How did you guys do on this very humid Sunday?

Attachments

Harleyfxdx1

I spent about 8 hours in total on the road today with very little to show for it. Pings were few and far between. I only ended up with $99 and then subtract about $10 for gas.

Yesterday I pulled a muscle in my back so it made today all the more unbearable. Normally I would just go home on a slow day, but my car insurance is due tomorrow among other bills.

It's funny how whenever I need money the most, business is slow. Oh well, at least I'll get my bills covered.

Now I'm going to get some sleep and get back at it again tomorrow.

How did you guys do on this very humid Sunday?
It was a double zero for. Had app on from home over 6 hours. Go 1 XL ping 18 minutes away. Arrived at subdivision pool / tenniSelect in Woodstock. 5 teens all minors with 2 hover boards. I asked who was over 18. Nobody was ... said you need to cancel ... against the rules = not going to happen in my car.
Total waste of time.

tohunt4me

It was a double zero for. Had app on from home over 6 hours. Go 1 XL ping 18 minutes away. Arrived at subdivision pool / tenniSelect in Woodstock. 5 teens all minors with 2 hover boards. I asked who was over 18. Nobody was ... said you need to cancel ... against the rules = not going to happen in my car.
Total waste of time.
Chinese Hover boards will burst into flames in the trunk of your car.

Attachments

Reversoul

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Did u pull muscle while uber'ing?
Lol I actually have chronic spinal problems. I get toradol injections once a month and pain meds as needed.

But I was doing yard work on Saturday and somehow aggravated my back. It hurts so bad that I can't bend to get in and out of my car. Every time I take a step I get stabbing pains in my spine. It sucks, but it will pass. It always does.

The sad part is I'm relatively young so it will probably get worse as I get older.

negeorgia

Lol I actually have chronic spinal problems. I get toradol injections once a month and pain meds as needed.

But I was doing yard work on Saturday and somehow aggravated my back. It hurts so bad that I can't bend to get in and out of my car. Every time I take a step I get stabbing pains in my spine. It sucks, but it will pass. It always does.

The sad part is I'm relatively young so it will probably get worse as I get older.
I know what you mean with back pain. My last full time job, I was using all my sick days and half my vacation days on back pain days. I stop changing my own oil and riding a lawn mower because of the risk of a flare up. I would sit on an exercise ball for TV watching or as my living room chair and it does bring relief. I am very fortunate that I can drive for Uber for long periods of time without back issues.

steveK2016

This was a slow weekend for sure... but got a couple good airport runs in before I called it a day. I don't think I'll do much more Sundays unless there's a guarantee.

Reversoul

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
This was a slow weekend for sure... but got a couple good airport runs in before I called it a day. I don't think I'll do much more Sundays unless there's a guarantee.
Yeah when I first started back in January, I decided I would take Sunday and Monday off each week. Somehow that turned into driving 7 days a week.

I always end up pushing myself to drive a little more. I'll make $60 and then I'll say to myself that I may as well try to get to $75. Then I figure I should just go for $100. It can be addicting and it doesn't help that there are drivers on this site that post their big earnings. It challenges me to try to earn a lot.

I decided that I would not drive today, but I guarantee I'll end up on the road at some point lol.

I need uber rehab.

UberHoax

In an office, when u work as office temp they pay overtime as 1.5x. Anyone who is motivated can make good money.

UberHoax

I was referring to temp staffing agencies which place you at office positions like data entry excel word copy room events. All kinds of work. Has nothing to do with gender.

Anyone looking for work who is not familiar with this should definiteky look into it. Randstad, Kelly Services. Good potential in office work ... better than making minimum wage with Uber.