Today is my last day

Amun

Well I graduate finally in 3 weeks and I need to do a car safety to keep driving Uber says by Dec 12th. Add to that I got into another physical altercation with a pax on Thursday night and I've decided to hang it up. I wish everyone on here the best of luck and a safe,happy, and prosperous future doing this or anything else. I hope you guys can keep up the great community we built up here on the Hamilton boards.

Peace.

MUGATS

Sorry to see you go Amun.... but on to bigger and better things.

Sorry to hear you had an issue with a pax... I've often thought it was going to happen to me, but I've been lucky.

Good luck in life post-Uber.

alex288

Shitty, i havent been out recently but for other reason, i dread the time something like that happens to me ( knock on wood so far) Best of luck though!

citytypeofguy

Well I graduate finally in 3 weeks and I need to do a car safety to keep driving Uber says by Dec 12th. Add to that I got into another physical altercation with a pax on Thursday night and I've decided to hang it up. I wish everyone on here the best of luck and a safe,happy, and prosperous future doing this or anything else. I hope you guys can keep up the great community we built up here on the Hamilton boards.

Peace.
What happened dude?! How did it get physical ... wish u luck

Amun

I've had 4 physical altercations over my year and half time with Uber I'm proud to say I have a solid 3-1 record of having only taken 1 slight ass whoopin at the hands of 3 male pax back in February.

As to what happened on Thursday was 2 pax got into my car 1 male 1 female they were slightly intoxicated it was around 2.45am. I picked them up from Empire, they were going up the mountain. It was on a 1.4x surge short trip and the surge just grew and grew while I was on it so admittedly I was slightly annoyed. They got into the car seemed quiet, and nice enough, I turned up John St. and proceeded to head back down king towards James to take the James street access route up the mountain since they were in the Fennel area for drop off by Mohawk College. I'm on James heading up the mountain they ask the usual "do you Uber full time?" the usual.

We go up James access just fine now they are kinda snuggled up but w/e it's cold outside they are a little drunk coming out of a bar maybe they are a couple or this is a random hookup none of my concern nor my business. So after coming up the James access I have to make a lane change and under the lights that are by the college near west 5th and fennel and if you've driven there you know they have some serious bright streetlights there like hundreds of huge spot lights along the road. I look in my rear view mirror both of them looking straight ahead calm as anything, I check my side mirror, turn on my signal and look over my shoulder to check my blind spot on my right side. He has his dick out and she's giving him a hand job in my back seat. No one is around or behind me so I make a four lane hard left from the right lane onto McElroy slam on the brakes turn around and tell them to "GTFO of my car NOW." They both start to laugh and begin trying to convince me to take them the rest of the way which is about 4-5 blocks away saying they were sorry. I simply tell them get out of my car or I'm going to remove you now. He gets the message pretty quick at this point. I'm not exactly a small guy at 5'11 225 being honest I'm getting a little on the fat side in my older age but still I have enough of the frame to make it not smart to play games. He gets out from the rear passenger side. Little miss thing decides it's time to tell off the bad uber driver and begins saying she's going to "@@@@ing 1 star me and my piece of shit car." (Now I'm mad and I'm going to say something I shouldn't), to which I respond "Judgement coming from the @@@@@ giving a hand job in a complete strangers car? I'm sorry I didn't want you and your boyfriend giving my next passengers crabs." Now the look on her face is pretty mad cause she thought she was going to get to say what she wanted. She then proceeds to spit on me and get out of the car on the rear driver side and slams the back door and opens the driver side door. I had my seat belt still on this will come back to bite me in the ass in a minute. She tries to grab at my hair and I think her plan was to scratch at my face at which point I reach out and shove her knocking her on her ass and proceed to try and rush up to my feet with my seat belt on. If you haven't done that ever in your life don't ever do it, it @@@@ing HURTS. Boyfriend comes around to driver side while I'm sitting there feeling like I just got disembowelled by my own seat belt. He shouts a little at me mostly "WTF Bro" I'm still sorting out if I'm dying or not when I manage to undo the seat belt and stand up. Now we are sitting there in the snow/rain at 3ish am in the student res area of Mohawk sizing up to what exactly each of us want to do. He decides they want to leave I decide I may have forcibly caused my self to shit my pants via my seat belt and I don't want to move in case I'm right. They leave I get back in my car end the trip, go offline, report a serious problem and for good measure call the Uber Critical response number. I have a 15 min conversation on the phone and the resolution is I will not be matched with those riders again.... two days later I have a complaint on my Uber for unprofessional conduct and I decide enough is enough.

Positive Side note I in fact did not poop my pants though I have one hell of a welt across my stomach.

TL: DR 2 pax, tried for a handjob, I got mad kicked them out, she got mad tried to fight me, I almost killed myself with a seat belt, They ran away, I checked for poop in my pants from the seat belt. I called and reported to Uber, they were Uber. Therefore I quit.

Last edited:

citytypeofguy

Damn bro I wish that didn't happen and I'm sorry u putting up the keys!!! And the other story with 3 male pax? What happened?!

Amun

That one is short and easy. I drove 4 guys to one place in Oakville three guys wanted to keep going but off the meter pay me in cash I said no. They said yes, I said no again they said yes or else I said GTFO or I'm calling the cops. I reached for the phone and 1 got out and walked away and two of them tried to jump me from the back seat of my car but I drive a kia rio 5 so it's not exactly roomy so it was a very awkward short punching nothing really happening kinda fight. They got out, ran away I called the cops, they came, we knocked on the first guys door he ratted out his friends, I had to give a statement and they got assault charges but as it turned out they were minors so last I heard not much happened. I ended up with some scratches to my face and they ripped off my rear view mirror so uber gave me $50 to replace it.

babaganoosh

I've had 4 physical altercations over my year and half time with Uber I'm proud to say I have a solid 3-1 record of having only taken 1 slight ass whoopin at the hands of 3 male pax back in February.

As to what happened on Thursday was 2 pax got into my car 1 male 1 female they were slightly intoxicated it was around 2.45am. I picked them up from Empire, they were going up the mountain. It was on a 1.4x surge short trip and the surge just grew and grew while I was on it so admittedly I was slightly annoyed. They got into the car seemed quiet, and nice enough, I turned up John St. and proceeded to head back down king towards James to take the James street access route up the mountain since they were in the Fennel area for drop off by Mohawk College. I'm on James heading up the mountain they ask the usual "do you Uber full time?" the usual.

We go up James access just fine now they are kinda snuggled up but w/e it's cold outside they are a little drunk coming out of a bar maybe they are a couple or this is a random hookup none of my concern nor my business. So after coming up the James access I have to make a lane change and under the lights that are by the college near west 5th and fennel and if you've driven there you know they have some serious bright streetlights there like hundreds of huge spot lights along the road. I look in my rear view mirror both of them looking straight ahead calm as anything, I check my side mirror, turn on my signal and look over my shoulder to check my blind spot on my right side. He has his &%[email protected]!* out and she's giving him a hand job in my back seat. No one is around or behind me so I make a four lane hard left from the right lane onto McElroy slam on the brakes turn around and tell them to "GTFO of my car NOW." They both start to laugh and begin trying to convince me to take them the rest of the way which is about 4-5 blocks away saying they were sorry. I simply tell them get out of my car or I'm going to remove you now. He gets the message pretty quick at this point. I'm not exactly a small guy at 5'11 225 being honest I'm getting a little on the fat side in my older age but still I have enough of the frame to make it not smart to play games. He gets out from the rear passenger side. Little miss thing decides it's time to tell off the bad uber driver and begins saying she's going to "&%[email protected]!*ing 1 star me and my piece of shit car." (Now I'm mad and I'm going to say something I shouldn't), to which I respond "Judgement coming from the ***** giving a hand job in a complete strangers car? I'm sorry I didn't want you and your boyfriend giving my next passengers crabs." Now the look on her face is pretty mad cause she thought she was going to get to say what she wanted. She then proceeds to spit on me and get out of the car on the rear driver side and slams the back door and opens the driver side door. I had my seat belt still on this will come back to bite me in the ass in a minute. She tries to grab at my hair and I think her plan was to scratch at my face at which point I reach out and shove her knocking her on her ass and proceed to try and rush up to my feet with my seat belt on. If you haven't done that ever in your life don't ever do it, it &%[email protected]!*ing HURTS. Boyfriend comes around to driver side while I'm sitting there feeling like I just got disembowelled by my own seat belt. He shouts a little at me mostly "WTF Bro" I'm still sorting out if I'm dying or not when I manage to undo the seat belt and stand up. Now we are sitting there in the snow/rain at 3ish am in the student res area of Mohawk sizing up to what exactly each of us want to do. He decides they want to leave I decide I may have forcibly caused my self to shit my pants via my seat belt and I don't want to move in case I'm right. They leave I get back in my car end the trip, go offline, report a serious problem and for good measure call the Uber Critical response number. I have a 15 min conversation on the phone and the resolution is I will not be matched with those riders again.... two days later I have a complaint on my Uber for unprofessional conduct and I decide enough is enough.

Positive Side note I in fact did not poop my pants though I have one hell of a welt across my stomach.

TL: DR 2 pax, tried for a handjob, I got mad kicked them out, she got mad tried to fight me, I almost killed myself with a seat belt, They ran away, I checked for poop in my pants from the seat belt. I called and reported to Uber, they were Uber. Therefore I quit.

Oh my! That's horrible!

Harry70

Peace.
Feel sorry for u ,will miss u, good luck with your life ,hope to see u soon again