To the woman in pink at the TNP lot!

isosconfig

Strange that GEofence. Women get like ratings bump just for being in the pit, I'm in love your booody.....Oaoaoaoaoao....in love with the shape of it. Come now follow my lead (come now be my baby) Come on

chitown73

U aren't lying bro lol. But he isn't lying I see a lot of sexy ass females at the pit. Even hooked up with a couple of them lol. I'm not like buddy if I see someone I like I talk to them.
EXACTLY! If you wanna talk to them, do it right there. First off... The chance of that person seeing your post on up is likely ZERO. And if she did see the post, you definitely ain't getting any points for posting it on a public forum. Lmao.

Last edited:

isosconfig

Libraries IRL and the cloud are filled with such glee. Players, playa, playa, give the man some room. Was nice to see a new thread we can all man up on.

Kmrr2017

I don't pick up women in a parking lot. Sorry. I simply was stating she is beautiful. Get your heads outta your asses. What happened to being a gentleman these days? Jesus.

isosconfig

Nor am I on the hunt. Fat, old, lame, broke &aint chit nick like myself. But,
a surprising upskirt peak in the pit sho helps the day go by. Nobodies arse is more sorry than mine.

DragginMyCouch DMC

You Humpty Hump?!?!??!?!
Hahaha Lakersfanman......

But yo I'm makin' money, see
So yo world I hope you're ready for me
Now gather round
I'm the new fool in town
And my sound's laid down by the Underground
I drink up all the Hennessey ya got on ya shelf
So just let me introduce myself
My name is Humpty, pronounced with a Umpty
Yo ladies, oh how I like to hump thee

isosconfig

If it is the same walking lady. Not only is she verifiably certified hawt MILF, she is also a damn fine person. Not a hint of prejudice and ample.....however, she is demur, only seen daddy longs legs in hoodies and sweat gear. Doubt she'd fan the flames in pink. Saw her in shorts over the weekend. Kinda too too skinny for my taste, but you know white boys.....like 'em pretzel thin. She likes being looked at but show some respect, for yourself, too.

NHDriver

EXACTLY! If you wanna talk to them, do it right there. First off... The chance of that person seeing your post on up is likely ZERO. And if she did see the post, you definitely ain't getting any points for posting it on a public forum. Lmao.
Too many with no game..:confused: