• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

To opt out or not?

Generally, class action suits benefit employees/former employees quite a bit. I don't like to be bound to arbitration, so I'm thinking of opting out. What about you?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Meanwhile, even though I'll be super lucky to get a ride. Lyft showing drivers some love all over the metroplex.
I'll opt out with ya.

Attachments

Uberwagoner

I opted out of all present and future arbitration.

As for Lyft, I hadon't lots of love tonight.

Uber is sending me phantom request-cancel strafes. Or there is nothing, let alone no surge showing on what the texts said would be lots of holiday parties and going out on the town.

So far, zero real requests from uber.

I opted out of all present and future arbitration.

As for Lyft, I hadon't lots of love tonight.

Uber is sending me phantom request-cancel strafes. Or there is nothing, let alone no surge showing on what the texts said would be lots of holiday parties and going out on the town.

So far, zero real requests from uber.
I made a pretty coin off uber's 5:30-7;30pm from uptown to downtown. When the surge goes, so do I.
I do zero uberx rides without surge.
Unless I really need too.

This is off topic but I have a customer get in who was charged the 25% fee. Apparently, customers will be footing the bill for this small surcharge.

andaas

I gave up after the Lyft prime time guarantee kicked in. Passengers aren't going to pay +25% for a ride when Uber isn't surging.

I had 0 rides from 10pm until 11:30 or so; 30 minutes into guaranteed prime time it seemed like a lost cause so I called it a night.

Last edited:
I gave up after the Lyft prime time guarantee kicked in. Passengers aren't going to pay +25% for a ride when Uber isn't surging.

I had 0 rides from 10pm until 11:30 or so; 30 minutes into guaranteed prime time it seemed like a lost cause so I called it a night.
Nothing wrong with that. I'm trying to make my 30 hours, so I will report how Lyft does. So far 1 minimum ride since guarantee started. I didn't specify my second comment was about Lyft.